• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta say, having my mother in law come over and go through an hour long detailed summary of how every item at the grocery store has gone up in price is not what I consider an ideal birthday.

Bro, we need a specific list of items and the prices before and after, a short synopsis of the item and pictures of your wife to understand what's going on here.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Centurion Lounge at FLL has to be rhe perfect encapsulation of how Fort Lauderdale is just a low-rent version of Miami.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At least it has one. Fricking ORD and its poor lounge selection.

Although now that they charge for guests, I'm a lot less likely to use it...generally not worth $50 to bring my wife in with me.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Although now that they charge for guests, I'm a lot less likely to use it...generally not worth $50 to bring my wife in with me.
LAX got one and then closed it for construction like 2 months later

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's a joak in here about making her pay the $50, but now that you're married it doesn't work anymore.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And there’s a 2 hour time limit as well I think.
It is functionally unenforceable though. We had a 7PM flight and only a 2PM checkout. Had to go to a different terminal to use the Centurion Lounge. Let's just say we got our money's worth out of being there.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Denver one is pretty meh which also makes it harder to justify the extra $50 for my wife (especially since she can’t drink, and even when she can she’s certainly drinking $50 worth). Food isn’t anything special, and the lounge is in terminal C which I never fly from and requires a train ride from A/B.

Always super crowded too, which is probably why they changed the guest policy…

The SFO one is pretty nice. Napa/Sonoma wine tasting, pretty good food, etc.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Denver one is pretty meh which also makes it harder to justify the extra $50 for my wife (especially since she can’t drink, and even when she can she’s certainly drinking $50 worth). Food isn’t anything special, and the lounge is in terminal C which I never fly from and requires a train ride from A/B.

Always super crowded too, which is probably why they changed the guest policy…

The SFO one is pretty nice. Napa/Sonoma wine tasting, pretty good food, etc.
Delta's lounges are usually excellent (which makes sense because Delta is positioning itself as the high-end US airline). But I am no longer an elite member so I just look through the door.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delta's lounges are usually excellent (which makes sense because Delta is positioning itself as the high-end US airline). But I am no longer an elite member so I just look through the door.

What does delta stand for? Doesn't even leave the airport.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Amex plat gets you into delta lounges, but only if you have a delta boarding pass which is pretty rare for me.

Delta does have a nice first class experience though. Just seems like they put a little more effort in than United. I had a split itinerary with a delta return (to make flight times work) on a work trip a while back and the ORD-SLC first class leg was very nice. The regional hop from SLC home was just average.

Delta does fly direct to my parents in MSP, but mostly they connect through SLC and the early flight is too early for me, and the late flight gets in well after midnight…

United’s early flight is only at 6:30 and connects through DEN which is better for eastbound travel. Last flight in lands at like 9:30 which means you can go to bed at a normal time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads