• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Amazing footage of the dam collapse in Michigan:

This video is going to be a classic in the teaching of geotechnical failures, but it also clarifies the events that led to the Edenville Dam failure. It would have been simple to ascribe this to a simple overtopping event that occurred when the capacity of the spillway was exceeded. But in reality the events are are more worrying than that – the dam appears to have undergone a slope failure; a failure of its integrity. This should never occur, and to me it suggests that the problems at the Edenville Dam went further than known issues with the spillway.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like Club ONYX is a legitimate restaurant in Houston.
There was an episode of "Atlanta" where they go to Onyx in Atlanta. I'm gonna guess the "restaurants" are very similar businesses.

Also they used to have helicopters on top of the two metal scaffolding things. But maybe it was the previous owner (same type of business) that did.

23E1B5A100000578-2865607-Work_Pugh_played_music_as_Onyx_Atlanta_a_strip_club_on_the_outsk-a-30_1418052074668.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was an episode of "Atlanta" where they go to Onyx in Atlanta. I'm gonna guess the "restaurants" are very similar businesses.

Also they used to have helicopters on top of the two metal scaffolding things. But maybe it was the previous owner (same type of business) that did.

23E1B5A100000578-2865607-Work_Pugh_played_music_as_Onyx_Atlanta_a_strip_club_on_the_outsk-a-30_1418052074668.jpg
The Houston ONYX tried to reopen saying they were a restaurant and got promptly shut down. They went to court and won and can operate as a restaurant but isn’t allowed to have live “entertainment”. We’ll see if they really want to operate as a restaurant only.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I agre La Colmbe sucks. They used to be better. Whenever a house blend is full of Brazilian beans you know they don't know what they are doing and doing it on the cheap.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B of A just informed me that someone tried to use my credit card to purchase about $900 worth of stuff on shopbop.com. The transaction was declined so they tried a few more times.

giphy.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
B of A just informed me that someone tried to use my credit card to purchase about $900 worth of stuff on shopbop.com. The transaction was declined so they tried a few more times.

giphy.gif
I AM NOT HAPPY.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

giphy.gif
I'm in California, a couple months ago someone in Flo-rida tried to order a pizza at 7am on my Apple Card. Denied.
When you go into the app, you can change your account # with just a tap, which I did.
Last week I had attempted charges at a Walmart, and an electronics store in Nigeria. All on the old #.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads