• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
She's a trouper. Gashing wound across the lower leg opened to the bone. Fortunately, (fingers crossed) no lasting damage. 134 stitches to repair.

Back in NYC and off to see an orthapaedic surgeon later this week for a second opinion.

lefty
Crap, that's a ****-ton of stitches. Best wishes to the distaff Lefty.

brokencycle

Reaction score
****** HSA plans are pissing me off. My old employer's plan had a $5.95/mo account management fee - that adds up quick.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My neighborhood is in the news for having the windows of many of its businesses smashed by angry protesters.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Can you do anything about this//no other options right?

I closed that one out. Honestly, when it started there was no maintenance, then after a year they added it, and I forgot to switch to a different administrator.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate it when blogs/news-type websites don't put dates on things.

I know this is often done so that it never looks like your content is "old"...even if the world hasn't changed much, people don't want to read your 2013 401k advice when they could read someone else's fresh 2017 401k advice...but sometimes you just want to know how old a damn post is.

I'm not saying you need to manually put dates on static websites or something, but if you use some blog platform or other content management system, don't go out of your way to hide the dates...

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or an affiliate vendor that continues to spam you with the jacket thats been out of stock for 6 months

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
The dude who sold me a couple of belts on B&S and disappeared when I asked when he was going to ship them out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads