• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I wonder if I should adopt that as a policy? I would probably become unpopular (I mean more unpopular that I am now).

I don't see how you could become less popular.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As it stands I am somewhere between a little bit popular and unpopular. So there is a little room for decline.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes I get an idea in my head and I act on it straightaway without reflecting. Here's one thing I bethought: how cool would it be to own a pink Cadillac? And so I straight up bought one, sight unseen (so to speak). (I trusted the middle man to do right by me.) Well, I got a call today the car came in here's what I got. It is a Cadillac Cimarron.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wonder if there is some kind of treatment I could get to where I wouldn't have to shave my visage anymore (don't like shaving gets me to grumpy).

Yes there is such a treatment, it is called a beard.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes there is such a treatment, it is called a beard.

I cannot grow a decent beard there are patches where the hair doesn't even emerge from the skin (grow). I'd rather go to the trouble of shaving than present myself to the world with beard. :(

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I cannot grow a decent beard there are patches where the hair doesn't even emerge from the skin (grow). I'd rather go to the trouble of shaving than present myself to the world with beard. :(

Patchy or grumpy, you choose.

Cordwinder

Reaction score
A client is having serious internal communication problems between the merchandisers and designers.
I'm supposed to follow their orders but clients' lack of direction, constant changes is causing the factory is major headache.
The client is now expecting us to do 2 months of work in 3 weeks and still maintain delivery date.

My boss doesn't know a thing about the situation thinks he can email the VP explaining the situation in a calm manner, while I who had been following the
order is ready to send a !@#$% filled email. Of course if this was a mistake on my part I would have gotten a very aggressively worded email, with threats of claim for loss sales.

This part of my job is causes the most suffering and frustration.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Penis ache

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's a model un event going on at my hotel.

The amount of ridiculously hot , foreign jailbait is insane. They all look like they could be in their 20s, wtf!

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I took a pair of awful fitting Luxire pants to my tailor and she hated them
rotflmao.gif

Will not be ordering another pair.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There's a model un event going on at my hotel.

The amount of ridiculously hot , foreign jailbait is insane. They all look like they could be in their 20s, wtf!

Why does that piss you off? Do they look better in their LBD's than you do ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads