• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

not sure where to put this, but I'll start here. For a few weeks, this fat woman has been occupying the office across from me. She's annoying as all hell and she looks like Danny Devito.
Anyways, she's apparently buying herself a plane ticket. A single ticket. Somebody's flight is going to be ruined once they see who is plopping down next to them and taking up any and all extra space.
"Can we keep the arm rest up? Thx."

please to have a desk or door plaque with the name danny devito installed while she is away. post results upon her return.

You say that now, let's see how you like it when they accidentally eat you

legit lol'ed

---

best part about traveling with my kids is that i am guaranteed to have slender seat mates in my row. winrar!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay, there are many things that got me to PO'd today, but I'll only mention a couple:

1. If you are making a right turn, you do not have to veer left first. If you do, you will come into my lane and hit me unless I take evasive action. Stupid bittay crossed a good foot into my lane in order to make a right turn.

2. I'm sorry but I just do not want to hear you crying out "hoo hoo I am so behind on my work can't finish a task that other people's work depends on just so overwhelmed." Maybe I am just being a Calvinist asshole here, but how about you betake your lazy ass into the office during non-scheduled working hours and finish your damn task. ("Hoo hoo can't exert on the weekend or after 4:30 I am but mortal.")

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Calvin was my favorite chipmunk. (Calvin, Simon, Theodore Roosevelt.)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

best part about traveling with my kids is that i am guaranteed to have slender seat mates in my row. winrar!

Your kids however don't have that same luxury.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YO!

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Okay, there are many things that got me to PO'd today, but I'll only mention a couple:

1. If you are making a right turn, you do not have to veer left first. If you do, you will come into my lane and hit me unless I take evasive action. Stupid bittay crossed a good foot into my lane in order to make a right turn.

2. I'm sorry but I just do not want to hear you crying out "hoo hoo I am so behind on my work can't finish a task that other people's work depends on just so overwhelmed." Maybe I am just being a Calvinist asshole here, but how about you betake your lazy ass into the office during non-scheduled working hours and finish your damn task. ("Hoo hoo can't exert on the weekend or after 4:30 I am but mortal.")

People who do unpaid overtime piss me off, they ******* up for everyone else. If a task requires X number of hours to complete then X number of hours should be paid for, but no, the man can always rely on ass lickers to work for free.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At times (wage employees and similar) I agree. Its employer abuse to do that. But for other jobs, that is the job. When the job is not hours per task, but rather the task is the job.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

People who do unpaid overtime piss me off, they ******* up for everyone else. If a task requires X number of hours to complete then X number of hours should be paid for, but no, the man can always rely on ass lickers to work for free.

We are not paid by the hour. Moreover, if a person doesn't have her work finished, she should not express exasperation with me when I press her to get it finished. Because when that happens I'm going to "turn the tables" and express exasperation at her lazy ass for not getting her work finished.

EDIT: I see that the bit about "non-scheduled" in my original post would naturally have given the impression that I was talking about hourly work. I just meant the hours the person is normally in the office.

Last edited:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Had no idea Liam was racist.
Not racist (well, probably not enough to be worthy of note). I just resent being called a nasty term for foreigner by someone who has had more time to integrate but hasn't even tried, in a country neither of us is from. I mean **** buddy, I speak their language, the local language, and an international language, and they're making fun of me?

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude waiguoren literally just means foreigner (foreign country person). now if they called you baigui then i would probably understand

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude waiguoren literally just means foreigner (foreign country person). now if they called you baigui then i would probably understand
I know. I speak (at least I still understand) Mandarin. The rest of the conversation was what made it insulting. Not gonna dwell on it though. I'll go to the other sushi joint across the street, they're much friendlier.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"I'm not racist, guys! I eat their weird fish food! See!"

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I don't really care that they were talking **** about me in a language that they don't understand, but it does annoy me that the Chinese who run my local sushi place called me waiguoren when I ordered in Danish and they speak less Danish than I do, so are obviously FOB. 

Also, when you're 500m from a university with a huge Asian Studies department, maybe not the best idea to talk **** about customers in one of the more popular languages of study.

maybe you shouldn't patronize a sushi place ran by a ***********, 是嗎?
I haven't actually encountered a sushi place ran by a brother, and to tell you frankly most chinese folks aren't adept to preparing food outside of their own culture... its not like they're mexicans! :)

Calvin was my favorite chipmunk. (Calvin, Simon, Theodore Roosevelt.)

theodore.. is his chipmunk girlfriend a pudgy closet lesbian chipmunk?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Beat me to it.  It's pissing me off that there are all these sushi places where they speak Mandarin.

dude, you're in vancouver.... give it a few months and china will annex your city

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads