• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

www.uni-watch.com

I seriously can't tell when L'Incandescent is making a joke or not.

Completely serious. Uniwatch has been part of my (almost) daily reading since 2006. They've got new content every day, much of which is breaking news. That is, they find out, largely through leaks, about redesigns that different teams are undertaking. There's also lots of good commenters there who really know what they're talking about. Lately, though, there have been a lot of uniforms that integrate military and patriotic themes--camo, flags, etc,--and the commentary about those has been really dumb. That's what I was complaining about in my post.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
L'Incandescent - do you make uniform shaped birthday cakes?

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I for one am glad that Veteran's day is over. The marketing by patriotism is really annoying and none of these places offer free beer for vets which is what we really want.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I for one am glad that Veteran's day is over. The marketing by patriotism is really annoying and none of these places offer free beer for vets which is what we really want. 

Did you see the commercial where you could get a job at Walmart tho?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Completely serious. Uniwatch has been part of my (almost) daily reading since 2006. They've got new content every day, much of which is breaking news. That is, they find out, largely through leaks, about redesigns that different teams are undertaking. There's also lots of good commenters there who really know what they're talking about. Lately, though, there have been a lot of uniforms that integrate military and patriotic themes--camo, flags, etc,--and the commentary about those has been really dumb. That's what I was complaining about in my post.

You don't strike me as someone who is into sports, but then again this has nothing to do with sport, so....

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From his previous posts, L'inc is very much into the St Louis Rams...although they are just barely a sports team, so maybe I just proved your point for you

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Speaking of football, Molly Qerim's make-up this morning is unsightly. But that dress. :drool:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent - do you make uniform shaped birthday cakes?

No, I am not good enough at baking to achieve that. :embar:

You don't strike me as someone who is into sports, but then again this has nothing to do with sport, so....

I am a fan of baseball and football (American football, not so much soccer). My hometown baseball team has what are probably the best uniforms in the history of baseball. (I don't mean the Browns, they haven't been here since 1953. I mean the Cardinals.)

From his previous posts, L'inc is very much into the St Louis Rams...although they are just barely a sports team, so maybe I just proved your point for you

The Rams just put a whoopin' on one of the greatest teams in the league! Also, don't forget that they won the Super Bowl in the 1999 season ("Greatest Show on Turf").

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No, I am not good enough at baking to achieve that. :embar:

:(

My hometown baseball team has what are probably the best uniforms in the history of baseball. (I don't mean the Browns, they haven't been here since 1953. I mean the Cardinals.)

80s and 90s pirates.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

80s and 90s pirates.

I seriously can't tell when In Stitches is making a joke or not. (Late '70s and early '80s Pirates is a different story altogether, though.)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I seriously can't tell when In Stitches is making a joke or not. (Late '70s and early '80s Pirates is a different story altogether, though.)

hint: if its not funny i was probably trying to make a joke.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You know how betimes the garbage disposal (Insinkerator) gets clogged up, to where the water just sits there doesn't go through the pipes? That is how my stomach (stomache, tummy) feels today.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
not sure where to put this, but I'll start here. For a few weeks, this fat woman has been occupying the office across from me. She's annoying as all hell and she looks like Danny Devito.

Anyways, she's apparently buying herself a plane ticket. A single ticket. Somebody's flight is going to be ruined once they see who is plopping down next to them and taking up any and all extra space.

"Can we keep the arm rest up? Thx."

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads