• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ImTheGroom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Air Canada started charging obese passengers for two seats a few years ago. A passenger launched a legal challenge, and the Supreme Court of Canada told the airline that the policy violated the passengers' rights, and that they must provide two seats. This Hour Has 22 Minutes did a bit (couldn't find the video) where they reported that "Air Canada promises to honour the court's ruling, but does not promise the seats will be together."

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd much rather be sandwiched between two clinically obese passengers in the last row of a plane than be within the vicinity of a wailing baby in the first class cabin.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'd much rather be sandwiched between two clinically obese passengers in the last row of a plane than be within the vicinity of a wailing baby in the first class cabin.

This is a lie.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Would you really prefer the double ***** treatment to sitting close to a crying baby? Because I think I would rather sit in the lavatory than sit between two people who spill over into my seat

Plus, it's very rare that the baby cries the whole time anyway

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yup. I have a slender build, so I haven't really suffered during the occasional flight sitting next to a *****. Leg room is more often an issue for me.

Plus, fat peoples' shoulders make good head rests for when I sleep.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You say that now, let's see how you like it when they accidentally eat you

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Would you really prefer the double ***** treatment to sitting close to a crying baby? Because I think I would rather sit in the lavatory than sit between two people who spill over into my seat

Plus, it's very rare that the baby cries the whole time anyway

This. Music or action movie on headphones = crying baby problem solved.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You say that now, let's see how you like it when they accidentally eat you

Even worse use you as a pillow.

Crying baby any day of the week and twice Sunday, I can't stand sitting next to wide people on planes.

The only thing worse is fat people with add, who can't sit still or people who recline their seat the whole flight, sit your ass up its not night time and I can't see the picture on my screen when you recline your seat.

Last edited:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't really care that they were talking **** about me in a language that they don't understand, but it does annoy me that the Chinese who run my local sushi place called me waiguoren when I ordered in Danish and they speak less Danish than I do, so are obviously FOB.

Also, when you're 500m from a university with a huge Asian Studies department, maybe not the best idea to talk **** about customers in one of the more popular languages of study.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

not sure where to put this, but I'll start here. For a few weeks, this fat woman has been occupying the office across from me. She's annoying as all hell and she looks like Danny Devito.

Anyways, she's apparently buying herself a plane ticket. A single ticket. Somebody's flight is going to be ruined once they see who is plopping down next to them and taking up any and all extra space.

"Can we keep the arm rest up? Thx."

I seriously laughed out loud at the visuals here.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow. Had no idea Liam was racist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics