• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I love A Canucker and his wife...

They bring something homely ,different from the usual banter of SF...

Lady Cunuker is not homely. I don't think I have seen A Canuker, but he probably is not homely either.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lady Cunuker is not homely. I don't think I have seen A Canuker, but he probably is not homely either.
I don't deserve a lady of her qualities.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People who are **** at explaining things and just expects you to piece what they are say together out of the blue,.

My mother is a great example of this, she and a friend had been out to dinner tonight and the waiter had gone all fan girl over the people, at the next table and then asks if my mother and her friend know who they are, to which they reply yes even though they had no clue.

After they leave the restaurant my mother calls my and wants my to tell her who they were, here is what I had to work with 4 well dressed and well behaved guys in their late 20s early 30s, one bald and one with curly hair and one was wearing a plaid shirt, why not just say not a let him tell you.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I adore why. He is a breath of fresh air in a room full of boring, middle-aged bumpkins with drinking problems.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why are all the fruit cups these days in light syrup? What is this bullshit? I want REAL SUGARY SYRUP.

Also, why doesn't anyone sell hot salsa anymore? What is this ***** **** with the mild and medium only?

Damn you, you fatass average American *****, damn you.

:censored:

And F you to anyone who calls me out for buying fruit cups. I need the damn vitamin C for my flu, you asshole.

Last edited:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also, why doesn't anyone sell hot salsa anymore? What is this ***** **** with the mild and medium only?

You should come to Texas brah. And if you really want to get crazy I will take you to a Mexican market and get you some salsa hot enough to blow ********* off.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Because vegetarian can simply refer to absence of meat, but not animal byproducts like cheese, milk, eggs, or broths made with bones.

Broth made with bones can in no way be called vegetarian. Eggs and milk perhaps.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You should come to Texas brah. And if you really want to get crazy I will blow ********* off.

:uhoh:

lol in all seriousness, I do live in Texas brah -- Dallas, to be exact. I'm almost never home though cause of work.

Over the 10 months I've lived in Texas, I've yet to go to a really good Tex-Mex restaurant. In fact, I never crave it.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You should come to Texas brah. And if you really want to get crazy I will take you to a Mexican market and get you some salsa hot enough to blow ********* off.

Or you could just make some using a blend of peppers. Salsas last forever.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:uhoh:

lol in all seriousness, I do live in Texas brah -- Dallas, to be exact. I'm almost never home though cause of work.

Over the 10 months I've lived in Texas, I've yet to go to a really good Tex-Mex restaurant. In fact, I never crave it.

Seriously? I'm in Dallas. If you can't find hot salsa you are going to the wrong places. What part of town are you in?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GF - i do love me a nice peach fruit cup, and yeah, the light syrup is weak sauce.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When a husband and wife betype the same website of Internet is a sign of a Fallen Age (probly play of video game).

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Seriously? I'm in Dallas. If you can't find hot salsa you are going to the wrong places. What part of town are you in?

Whaaat! I thought you were in Houston. I was referring to the mass produced salsas you buy at grocery stores, but yeah, I'm sandwiched between Uptown and Knox-Henderson.

The only tex-mex place I've been to was this one in Uptown. It was alright. Definitely not authentic tex mex as it caters to a different crowd.

GF - i do love me a nice peach fruit cup, and yeah, the light syrup is weak sauce.

Hell yes, peach cups are my fave too. I bought a 4-pack of cinnamon and brown sugar peach cups and while quite tasty, you know what would make it better? That's right -- real SUGAR SIZZURP!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads