• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, lucky that didn't hit you. Ouch....

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hope everything turns out okay, Gibonius.

Got the blood results back today:
Lyme is gone.
Kidney function tests are elevated, but only slightly for a greyhound. Emergency vet probably should have known that and it would have saved us some time + money retesting, but he didn't have the old results either. Guess this is what happens when you have to see the vet immediately before going out of town for the week.

So once again something looks scary, get worst case scenario diagnosis from vet, wife freaks out, ends up being nothing (hundreds of dollars later). Oh well. At least the beast is in good shape.

Thanks for the good wishes L'In and Lawrence.

Also how are dog antibiotics this expensive? Eighty bucks for two weeks? I can get human scripts for a BUCK at the grocery store (loss leader item obviously, but still).

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
oh aside from the flat tire incident, I woke up at 6 in the morning to see acidkid #1 with eyes swollen and a face as long as a goat. apparently there was a massacre in the new fish tank last night. the cute orangey fishes ate the smaller and cuter blue fishies.

this will never end :fu:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cats are going to be cats and dogs are going to be dogs; that's part of what you sign up for when you get them.

Really sorry to hear about your cat, even though she has made some crass comments about the Brumbies and the Blues in the past.

Our dog Lab/Staffie cross is now 13 and we are all prepared for the inveitable. But he has been a good friend and a willing listner and unlike some people I know is always there for you. I think a cat or dog who becomes more than just a pet enriches your life.

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heart is now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, while KISS is not. That's not a knock on Heart, but come on.

I don't want to besex any of the members of KISS, not even Ace Frehley.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that because you want Ace Frehley to besex you? (As you know, I'm sure, he's the one on the far left.)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is that because you want Ace Frehley to besex you? (As you know, I'm sure, he's the one on the far left.)

No besexing in any direction is my preferred option.

Of course I know who Ace is, I was rockin to KISS before you were even eligible for Gary Glitter's photo album.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean obviously if one had to sex a member of Kiss it would be Ace. Gene would be my last choice. He scares me.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I mean obviously if one had to sex a member of Kiss it would be Ace. Gene would be my last choice. He scares me.

Or Bruce. He looked very good back in the day.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Or Bruce. He looked very good back in the day.

C'mon are we talking original members or anybody who ever wandered into the band? Look if I have to take some Kiss cock I want it limited to the four original members. I'm not bending over for Johnny-Come-Latelys like Bruce or Erik or Vinnie.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

C'mon are we talking original members or anybody who ever wandered into the band? Look if I have to take some Kiss cock I want it limited to the four original members. I'm not bending over for Johnny-Come-Latelys like Bruce or Erik or Vinnie.

I don't know, Harvey, Bruce was in the band for 12 years. I can see why you might want to exclude Mark St. John, but you can't exclude Bruce. No way. His solo on Forever justifies his inclusion all by itself.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Any updates on your mom, Piob? I hope she's on the path to recovery.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads