Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. A Canuker

A Canuker Senior member

LC went from not sewing to banging out amazing stuff with, what seemed to me, little effort but a desire to do it. I guess that is what it takes but she won't work on any of my stuff no matter how often I ask which is a bummer as she does good work,

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Women never know what they are thinking. Thus we don't either.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012

3. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Senior member

Your stuff costs so much it scares the hell out of me to even contemplate it.

4. patrickBOOTH

There's this new bandwagon where people write at the bottom of their emails "please consider the environment before printing this email." I don't like it. I think it is stupid. It doesn't make you look high class, and come on, who prints emails anyway?

5. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I print all your Style Forum posts, but not your e-mails because those are incriminating.

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I had a legacy direct once that did that with every email from me or her peers. She apparently had hard copy files she started when my tenure began as she was sure she would be terminated and wanted "evidence" for wrongful termination. She was half right. She did get terminated but no lawyer would take her "wrongful" suit. :)

7. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

I especially hate when in hotels and they have this in the bathroom/bed:

[​IMG]

I don't like having damp towels/unfresh sheets in my own house... let alone in a hotel room.

sorry about you cat L'in. I may be pissed at my dog for chewing up the wife's carelessly laid about glasses, but I can't even bare the though of losing him down the road.

8. L'Incandescent

Genevieve has had major health problems before, so I've had the chance to get prepared psychologically, at least a little bit. For many years now I've not gotten mad at her when she's done naughty things because in the big picture, it's really not important. Cats are going to be cats and dogs are going to be dogs; that's part of what you sign up for when you get them.

9. zissou

zissou Senior member

The chiropractor did the adjustments, which hurt like a MF. When I sat up to go to the other room, I nearly passed out and the nurse caught me, preventing me from smashing my head into the wall :embar:

10. otc

otc Senior member

Do you use fresh towels and sheets every day at home?

11. dune

dune Senior member

So sorry to hear that about Genevieve :(

12. jgold47

jgold47 Senior member

have a quasi review with my bosses (3) thursday. They have been putting this off for almost a year. I am trying to decide how aggressive I want to be. I know they are planning me to be very included next year, but insofar have been bullshitting about my title and official responsibility. I am excited that they thing so highly of me, but at the same time, I am so bi-polar about this job. Some days I LOVE it , most of the time I hate it. I've been considering leaving for a while now, but they keep bumping me up and giving me more money etc... and I just dont want to start all over again. I've had options, which is always nice, and I have always turned them down. I am considering sharing that with them and using it as leverage to push my agenda for higher level departmental changes. I know the idea that no one is irreplaceable, however, some people you just cant afford to lose. It wouldnt take them long to recover from my leaving, but it would set them back quite a bit.

13. L'Incandescent

Heart is now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, while KISS is not. That's not a knock on Heart, but come on.

14. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

OMG... my freaking dog.... I just got a UPS/amazon delivery and then saw a neighbor and talked with the neighbor for 15min and came back in to find this:

[​IMG]

i'm pissed off because amazon got my order wrong (wrong color bike fenders) too.

15. patrickBOOTH

That is because Heart is a good band, while KISS is a show.

Really not your day, Larry. :(