Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. death shot

death shot Senior member

People who commit credit card fraud.

Just kill them all.

2. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Use the heel of the palm of your hand not your fingers.

3. nootje

nootje Senior member

Its a sucky day at work. I'm supposed to know about certain communication that was not given to me, I get ridiculous demands from my boss and on top of that I believe I've made a mistake with an NBO.

Seriously ffed up day..

4. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

If you think you've made a mistake can you reach out to whoever you need to to try to remedy the problem before it gets worse? You know proactive vs. reactive.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  5. patrickBOOTH

I don't like when I send an email to my favorite haircare cosmetics company and they don't get back to me in a timely fashion.

6. nootje

nootje Senior member

I know, and I would normally. In this case however its better to wing it through as my own position in the deal isnt secured yet.
    Kind of hard to explain, but given my line of work this shit can happen if you lose focus for a minute....

7. patrickBOOTH

8. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Fucking hotel i booked weeks ago fucked me over by overbooking my room. So when I went to check in, they sent me to a different hotel and covered that cost. Well, the fucking bill shows that I didn't show up and that it was charged as a no-show expense instead, so now some fucker from my company's expense department keeps saying that I have to pay for this 'no-show' expense as a personal charge out of my pocket.

I keep trying to tell him what exactly happened and that it wasn't a fucking no-show expense, but he keeps thinking I'm just trying to not pay for it and constantly sends me emails explaining to me what exactly a no-show expense is -- thanks fucker, I already know what it means you retard.

So now I'm going to have to escalate this to my SVP so he can personally approve this 'no-show' expense. But at least he knows that we got fucked by the hotel and that it truly wasn't a no-show expense, so in terms of CYA, I'm good. But still. I've been dealing with this annoying issue for weeks now.

:fu:

9. nootje

nootje Senior member

No, M&A.

Had a client on the phone who has indicated interest in something we offered from a colleague elsewhere in europe. But since the deadline for that particular project has gone a week ago I needed him to make an offer as quick as possible, which he did and will send asap. So for now I lack a formal indication of interest, which i'll now have to feign to our colleague in order to still get him into the auction. When I get the confirmation that he is in the auction, I still need him to sign our fee contract.

Oh yeah, the client is out of the country for the next 36 hours...... So this will take at least two days, instead of the 15 minutes had I been concentrated and sent him a document during the conversation and had him sign it. And now there is the possibility of him backtracking as well.

Luckily my md fucked up even worse this morning with an IM, so he couldnt really murder me :)

10. patrickBOOTH

Well, good luck! Sounds like you got your work cut out for you.

11. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Did you e-mail Lush?

12. patrickBOOTH

Yes, sir. In the past they have gotten back to me rather quickly.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  13. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

the stomach is unsettled. :(

14. patrickBOOTH

The girls that work in the Union Square location are kind of obsessed with me. They call me suit guy. As it turns out one of the girls that works there is a photographer and happened to work with my girlfriend who is a makeup artist on some shoot. Somehow the connection was established that suit guy was her boyfriend. The Lush girl said that this news will break many hearts at the sotre because they all want me. My girlfriend told me that she told her not to tell them that I am taken because I eat up all of the attention that I get when I go there. So true. They invited me to a party on Friday, but I told them I can't go because I will be waiting on line to get my iphone.

15. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Ugh. Lush stinks like a giant rainbow bubblegum. I literally cross the street rather than walk in front of one.