Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Over three weeks since I've bought a pack, have I fallen off the horse a few times? Sure...I went out and had one with a beer last week, but other than that, nothing. I went 8 days without one, and I'm on day 4 without one... I think as long as I stay away from alcohol I'll be fine, but I feel like the daily routines are becoming more normal with a cigarette - driving, breaks, etc.

I feel a lot healthier that is for damn sure; I'm not sure if I've gone 8 days without a smoke since I began the damn habit back in HS.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

very impressive and commendable. the longer you avoid the stray cig, the better your chances of sustainable long term success become.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012

3. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I'm a gamblin' man! That's half the fun of it--well probably not half, but a good third of it.

4. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Keep it up! Sounds like you're on the road to success.

5. doughboysc

doughboysc Senior member

Sometimes, Twitter has issues like "Sorry! We did something wrong. Try Retweet again in a minute. " and "Whoops You've Already Tweeted That...". I hate seeing those two messages on Twitter folks!

6. otc

otc Senior member

Yeah but its nice to have the opportunity.

Also, even if you don't say a word, it just feels better to sit on the plane with a cute girl than an old fatty...

7. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

my 2nd name's "anazian"

pissing me off: hulu blocks its videos here

sad to hear, ed. hope when he does pass away it will be peaceful and painless.

as opposed to somebody else sleeping beside jamie right now. beside, and inside.

maybe the "fil" in chick-fil-a stands for filipino?

c'mon piob, you gotta let that go man! (or you could pm me his address here and I can do you a favor)...
    .... and the person who cooks for us makes a mean fried lumpia (both the kind with veggies in it and the one stuffed with meat), awesome with sriracha and beer.

sucks that amongst the azn countries, think we're the only ones left not totally embracing the metric system. and now I have to work with both english and metric systems in my field which is a fucking waste of time and resources.

keep it up!

8. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

pissing me off: spoiled kids in barber shops. fucking ruined my otherwise quiet afternoon. 6 or 7 year old spoiled motherfucking, tit-sucking degenerate enters an otherwise quiet barbershop with her fat moron of a mother. I was on the bench waiting for my turn and his mom sits beside me. kid first plays with that big hair drier thing, unscrews something and something fell out crashing. mom tells him "stop doing that" and he shouts at the top of his lungs "I didn't do anything!!!!" and that cunt doesn't even bother standing up and help clean the shit up nor apologize for pulling that degenerate out of her vagina. fucking retard finally gets his turn and keeps standing up on the seat, and the whole place is drowned by shit like "stop!!! you got hair in my ear!!!!!", "mom, get me my itouch!!!!", "how come you're slow!!!!" while his enabling asshole of a mother just acts like she's at his beck and call and does not even tell him off. the only comfort I get from this is knowing that this bitch will probably spend her miserable life being a servant to that spoiled hellspawn of hers.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012

9. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

LOL reminds me of when I lived next door to a brothel. This whore starts yelling at this dude in a car '$5? Honey $5 wont even get you a look at it.'

10. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

:lol:

11. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I feel old now that people automatically say, "Happy Father's Day" to me. Fuckers.

12. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Senior member

It's because you have a dad hairdo.

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

^i was that spoiled as a child. but I behaved like an angel in the presence of company and in public.

my dad (happy father's day!) was a mean scary guy, but actually let me be spoiled (because they had me at 41y/o - eight years after my older brother) - and was viewed cautiously - because menopausal babies tend to veer on the opposite ends of the bell curve of the intelligence scale.

so I was always put in the presence of strangers and in situations in public (always ate out at restaurants).

eventually i learned how normal people acted through hanging out with friends families and stopped being spoiled by age 12. I remember the day when it clicked hanging out with a mexican family (where even little 3 year old will help out with the chores).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pissed off about how women need to fucking ensnare you into their anger/pity/bad mood zone if you're in the vicinity. I was watching the NBA finals and it was the last 3 min of play and totally exciting and my wife comes barging in the living room blaming me for doing something totally inane I had absolutely nothing to do with.

I already realize that she just got of skype with an old toxic friend (whom she probably had an argument with) and tell her: "if you're angry about something having to do with (her friend) don't start a fight with me just to get my attention."

she starts denying it (which is another fucking lame tactic done by women) and we start up an induced pseudo argument until she spills the beans about her friend and their fight over a telephone/skype call (the friend is now estranged from her husband blah blah blah - maybe can she live with us in NY ect - with my wife saying no to her staying (thank fucking god) and then a meltdown argument ect ect).

I get so pissed at how women think indirect communication is the way to go about things.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012

14. dune

dune Senior member

Or maybe it's the dad jeans?

15. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Probably. I went to Domaine Wine Bar in LIC with the gf last week after your recommendation. Nice little joint, $1 oysters rock. The bartender, or owner or whatever had the personality of a brick wall.

I was a spoiled rotten only child. Still am, however my mother didn't take nonsense, she would put her foot right in my ass if I was out of line. Guess what? It worked.

I now like butt-play