• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over three weeks since I've bought a pack, have I fallen off the horse a few times? Sure...I went out and had one with a beer last week, but other than that, nothing. I went 8 days without one, and I'm on day 4 without one... I think as long as I stay away from alcohol I'll be fine, but I feel like the daily routines are becoming more normal with a cigarette - driving, breaks, etc.

I feel a lot healthier that is for damn sure; I'm not sure if I've gone 8 days without a smoke since I began the damn habit back in HS.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Over three weeks since I've bought a pack, have I fallen off the horse a few times? Sure...I went out and had one with a beer last week, but other than that, nothing. I went 8 days without one, and I'm on day 4 without one... I think as long as I stay away from alcohol I'll be fine, but I feel like the daily routines are becoming more normal with a cigarette - driving, breaks, etc.
I feel a lot healthier that is for damn sure; I'm not sure if I've gone 8 days without a smoke since I began the damn habit back in HS.

very impressive and commendable. the longer you avoid the stray cig, the better your chances of sustainable long term success become.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

hope you brought some rubbers with you! :eek:

I'm a gamblin' man! That's half the fun of it--well probably not half, but a good third of it.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Keep it up! Sounds like you're on the road to success.

doughboysc

Reaction score
Sometimes, Twitter has issues like "Sorry! We did something wrong. Try Retweet again in a minute. " and "Whoops You've Already Tweeted That...". I hate seeing those two messages on Twitter folks!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

let's be for reals though. 90% of styleforum wouldn't do anything even if they were sitting next to some fine young ladies

Yeah but its nice to have the opportunity.

Also, even if you don't say a word, it just feels better to sit on the plane with a cute girl than an old *****...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

A child receiving public assistance from my agency has the first name "Anigger". Why the hell would you name your kid that? That parent needs to be shot.

my 2nd name's "anazian"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

pissing me off: hulu blocks its videos here

So on Thursday I went to see a friend of mine who is going to die of cancer any day now. He's in his 40s. I really don't know what to say about it. 7 of us plus one on Skype went out to see him. His parents were incredibly glad we visited. Unfortunately three of them dropped the "how you doing" line, which is I guess inevitable. He couldn't talk much as you imagine. Kept dropping in and out of sleep.
One of the reasons I don't want a family is if that ever happens to me I just want to go to hospice and not be a bother to anyone and not have anyone have to deal with it.

sad to hear, ed. hope when he does pass away it will be peaceful and painless.

I want to sleep beside Jamie so much right now.

as opposed to somebody else sleeping beside jamie right now. beside, and inside.

chick-fil-A incorporates 2-3 pickle slices into its famous chicken sandwich... thats 1-2 more than the your hated single slice that lies on top of your sandwich.
chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches with the pickles are fuuuucking aweeeesomely delicious!
um... how hard is that... as you said its just a small slice of pickle... you have the option to use the motor ability nature bestowed upon you and use two digits to remove said pickle. or you could just speak up and voice your demands.

maybe the "fil" in chick-fil-a stands for filipino?

Who hates on the Flips? I mean really they tend to be great people...except maybe the father of the girl you are currently defiling. True story.
And now I'm jonesing for a carb fest. Lumpia and pancit would hit the spot right now.

c'mon piob, you gotta let that go man! (or you could pm me his address here and I can do you a favor)...
.... and the person who cooks for us makes a mean fried lumpia (both the kind with veggies in it and the one stuffed with meat), awesome with sriracha and beer.

Having grown up with the metric system I would of course prefer if the US used it. However, the fact it can keep using the wonky system it has is proof it's still the most alpha kid on the block.

sucks that amongst the azn countries, think we're the only ones left not totally embracing the metric system. and now I have to work with both english and metric systems in my field which is a ******* waste of time and resources.

keep it up!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
pissing me off: spoiled kids in barber shops. ******* ruined my otherwise quiet afternoon. 6 or 7 year old spoiled motherfucking, tit-sucking degenerate enters an otherwise quiet barbershop with her fat moron of a mother. I was on the bench waiting for my turn and his mom sits beside me. kid first plays with that big hair drier thing, unscrews something and something fell out crashing. mom tells him "stop doing that" and he shouts at the top of his lungs "I didn't do anything!!!!" and that **** doesn't even bother standing up and help clean the **** up nor apologize for pulling that degenerate out of her ******. ******* marsupial finally gets his turn and keeps standing up on the seat, and the whole place is drowned by **** like "stop!!! you got hair in my ear!!!!!", "mom, get me my itouch!!!!", "how come you're slow!!!!" while his enabling asshole of a mother just acts like she's at his beck and call and does not even tell him off. the only comfort I get from this is knowing that this ***** will probably spend her miserable life being a servant to that spoiled hellspawn of hers.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Long as I've got a crisp five dollar bill in my wallet, I never have to spend the night alone.

LOL reminds me of when I lived next door to a brothel. This whore starts yelling at this dude in a car '$5? Honey $5 wont even get you a look at it.'

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pissing me off: spoiled kids in barber shops. ******* ruined my otherwise quiet afternoon. 6 or 7 year old spoiled motherfucking, tit-sucking degenerate enters an otherwise quiet barbershop with her fat moron of a mother. I was on the bench waiting for my turn and his mom sits beside me. kid first plays with that big hair drier thing, unscrews something and something fell out crashing. mom tells him "stop doing that" and he shouts at the top of his lungs "I didn't do anything!!!!" and that **** doesn't even bother standing up and help clean the **** up nor apologize for pulling that degenerate out of her ******. ******* marsupial finally gets his turn and keeps standing up on the seat, and the whole place is drowned by **** like "stop!!! you got hair in my ear!!!!!", "mom, get me my itouch!!!!", "how come you're slow!!!!" while his enabling asshole of a mother just acts like she's at his beck and call and does not even tell him off. the only comfort I get from this is knowing that this ***** will probably spend her miserable life being a servant to that spoiled hellspawn of hers.

^i was that spoiled as a child. but I behaved like an angel in the presence of company and in public.

my dad (happy father's day!) was a mean scary guy, but actually let me be spoiled (because they had me at 41y/o - eight years after my older brother) - and was viewed cautiously - because menopausal babies tend to veer on the opposite ends of the bell curve of the intelligence scale.

so I was always put in the presence of strangers and in situations in public (always ate out at restaurants).

eventually i learned how normal people acted through hanging out with friends families and stopped being spoiled by age 12. I remember the day when it clicked hanging out with a mexican family (where even little 3 year old will help out with the chores).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pissed off about how women need to ******* ensnare you into their anger/pity/bad mood zone if you're in the vicinity. I was watching the NBA finals and it was the last 3 min of play and totally exciting and my wife comes barging in the living room blaming me for doing something totally inane I had absolutely nothing to do with.

I already realize that she just got of skype with an old toxic friend (whom she probably had an argument with) and tell her: "if you're angry about something having to do with (her friend) don't start a fight with me just to get my attention."

she starts denying it (which is another ******* lame tactic done by women) and we start up an induced pseudo argument until she spills the beans about her friend and their fight over a telephone/skype call (the friend is now estranged from her husband blah blah blah - maybe can she live with us in NY ect - with my wife saying no to her staying (thank ******* god) and then a meltdown argument ect ect).

I get so pissed at how women think indirect communication is the way to go about things.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It's because you have a dad hairdo.

Probably. I went to Domaine Wine Bar in LIC with the gf last week after your recommendation. Nice little joint, $1 oysters rock. The bartender, or owner or whatever had the personality of a brick wall.

^i was that spoiled as a child. but I behaved like an angel in the presence of company and in public.
my dad (happy father's day!) was a mean scary guy, but actually let me be spoiled (because they had me at 41y/o - eight years after my older brother) - and was viewed cautiously - because menopausal babies tend to veer on the opposite ends of the bell curve of the intelligence scale.
so I was always put in the presence of strangers and in situations in public (always ate out at restaurants).
eventually i learned how normal people acted through hanging out with friends families and stopped being spoiled by age 12. I remember the day when it clicked hanging out with a mexican family (where even little 3 year old will help out with the chores).
I'm pissed off about how women need to ******* ensnare you into their anger/pity/bad mood zone if you're in the vicinity. I was watching the NBA finals and it was the last 3 min of play and totally exciting and my wife comes barging in the living room blaming me for doing something totally inane I had absolutely nothing to do with.
I already realize that she just got of skype with an old toxic friend (whom she probably had an argument with) and tell her: "if you're angry about something having to do with (her friend) don't start a fight with me just to get my attention."
she starts denying it (which is another ******* lame tactic done by women) and we start up an induced pseudo argument until she spills the beans about her friend and their fight over a telephone/skype call (the friend is now estranged from her husband blah blah blah - maybe can she live with us in NY ect - with my wife saying no to her staying (thank ******* god) and then a meltdown argument ect ect).
I get so pissed at how women think indirect communication is the way to go about things.

I was a spoiled rotten only child. Still am, however my mother didn't take nonsense, she would put her foot right in ****** if I was out of line. Guess what? It worked.

I now like butt-play

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads