• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

sad to hear, bro. rip
++++
went to the funeral wake of a friend's dad last night, died of cancer. friday night we're going to another wake, this time a friend's mom. also cancer. damn I'm beginning to feel this cancer's getting contagious.

thanks man, sorry to hear about your losses as well :(

doughboysc

Reaction score
The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

403 Forbidden my arse! :censored:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
everyone around me is an idiot lately.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here's another sample! I hate seeing this unexpectedly. WTF?
Nordstrom.com is temporarily unavailable as we make some site enhancements. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to serving you again very soon. We apologize for any inconvenience my arse!
I hate seeing websites temporary closed down. That ticks me off!
I don't want to see any messages like this again for the rest of my LIFE!
Here's the proof. http://siteclosed.nordstrom.com/
:brick::censored::brick:

Folks don't reply to my questions at styleforum.

People talking about the 12/21/2012 end times crap from the Mayan Calendar. Here's my latest rant about it. Enjoy
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

I can't wait till Nordstrom's website goes back to normal! I don't want to see "This site is Temporary Available" crap again.

I like to add another example that goes to this topic. On Facebook, I get this unexpectedly You do not have permission to add this tag. WTF?

I wished they get Nordstrom.com back online as normal.

People playing songs by Adele on the computer and radio. Can't stand her. Natasha Bedingfield, Stevie Nicks, and Katy Perry can sing better than Adele!

The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
Try the following:
Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

403 Forbidden my arse! :censored:

lolwat?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This day hasn't even started and I already want it to end.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I can't wait till Nordstrom's website goes back to normal! I don't want to see "This site is Temporary Available" crap again.

You should try breathing slowly and deeply through the nose when things like this happen. (Or when Adele comes on the radio or a TV show is wrongly canceled.) If you give it a try, we'll probably see more of you in the "Things that are making you happy" thread (also on Styleforum).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

WHY are you people quoting him?

cuz i found his barrage of posts humorous. i think he was feeling teh ronries, and needed a reply.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

traveling with a new report - I like to let them set up the travel arrangement, as a training tool. this guy screwed up a coupel times - not anything huge but enough to be annoying. most importantly, we ended up in a cheap hotel, which I hate. he knows that I don't want him to waste money, but I think he misunderstood what I meant. I can't fault him, but it won't happen again.
also, we get to the airport and we walked into the wrong terminal, and I told him 3 or 4 times that it was the wrong terminal, but he was indicisive about how to get to the right terminal. finally I said "look I'm going this way" and walked out. indicisiveness is not my favorite thing.
anyway, nothing bad happened, but it pisses me off, I like to do things my own way, but I recognize that this guy has to learn.

Why not give him a budget to make his own travel arrangements and meet him at the destination? Seems like it would save you a lot of aggravation and him a lot of stress.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cuz i found his barrage of posts humorous. i think he was feeling teh ronries, and needed a reply.

+1. Who among us has never gotten teh ronries?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads