• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by YOURNOBODYdotCOM
nightclubs piss me off especially doormen/bar managers with way too much power, so much so that i went on to create a website based off those people. They need to realize what their jobs really are

Surely someone has pointed out to you that it always works better when you spell correctly.

You're

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
my sister and her bum of a husband are coming into town tomorrow.

I feel for you. I'm trying to convince the family to come visit for Xmas this year. So far my parents have said yes and one sister says they can't. That's legitimate as they are flying to see her in-laws next year and that's going to cost a fortune. But my other sister? Harumph, we'll see. I tried to call last night but had to leave a message. I'm sure she'll come up with a reason to say no.

I've lived on the east coast for 15 years and my parents have visited three times. My sisters, twice each. And for all of them, one of those trips was for my wedding.

Meanwhile I've been back at least once all but one year. On grad student money most of those years too.

b

bob digital

Reaction score
I just had to turn down a face value ticket to see the Boss at the Meadowlands tonight. I've been looking for a ticket for weeks.

It's gonna be a long walk home (I couldn't resist)

manouche

Reaction score
Dumb people
Uptight people

in life and on forums

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by manouche
Dumb people
Uptight people

in life and on forums

Does Sarkozy piss you off?

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Does Sarkozy piss you off?

Is he on this forum ?

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
He was young and stupid then. I have full faith he'll close the deal this time.

I actually went back and reviewed my first thread here on SF, and I realized that I had no idea what was going on. Maybe this time I'll get it
lol8[1].gif

JB

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I actually went back and reviewed my first thread here on SF, and I realized that I had no idea what was going on. Maybe this time I'll get it
lol8[1].gif

JB

remember when i asked you if you told girls about your hobbies?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
After the traffic nightmare yesterday I want to cut my hair in a crew cut, put on a short sleeved dress shirt and tie, grab a Samsonite briefcase from the thrift store and put an apple in it, park my car across both lanes of the 520 bridge, get out, slash all the tires, and then walk away. Maybe that would prove a point about how much Seafair sucks. Unfortunately too many innocent people would be affected.

I was sitting in stop and... not go, what's the other thing? oh yeah just STOP AND CONTINUE BEING STOPPED traffic and I heard a siren, and waaaaaaay up behind me saw an ambulance trying to get through, and I just started cracking up. But it really wasn't funny. People probably die that don't have to every year because of the traffic caused by that ridiculous tourist festival.

This weekend is going to be brutal on the roads. Avoid Seattle if possible.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
lol8[1].gif

JB

Dude, use the accent already.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
compiling this mfing kernel. damned computer won't boot after i install it.
baldy[1].gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The ******* worthless wannabe "fashion insiders" that run The Fashion Spot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads