Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

Please, it was like 6 o'clock. That doesn't happen til after 11 pm.

Now stop interrupting.

It must be almost as good as the "sex" Conne has when he stops to post about it. [​IMG]

2. JetBlast

JetBlast Distinguished Member

This girl I really like is currently in NYC and should be getting back next week. I'm a bit stressed because I want to see her when she gets back, but I think I might be stuck in the friend zone. Ugh.

Will she slip away, or will she get together with JetBlast? The story continues!!

JB

3. Brian278

Brian278 Distinguished Member

This girl I really like is currently in NYC and should be getting back next week. I'm a bit stressed because I want to see her when she gets back, but I think I might be stuck in the friend zone. Ugh.

Will she slip away, or will she get together with JetBlast? The story continues!!

JB

Please start a thread on this. It's been too long since everyone had a good Geek/Conne/JB girl thread to chuckle over.

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Distinguished Member

Please start a thread on this. It's been too long since everyone had a good Geek/Conne/JB girl thread to chuckle over.

I'll see what happens with her, if it's anything relatively humorous there will be a thread to follow.
    I did however ask her last night to visit Bloomingdales for me, and this morning she sent me a cell phone camera picture she took of the front doors. I think I'm in love [​IMG]

JB

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Stylish Dinosaur

my sister and her bum of a husband are coming into town tomorrow. they took a 2 week vacation and drove from minneapolis to boston and back. they are getting into chicago tomorrow at 4 pm and leaving early the following morning. I have a 6 pm meeting that I can't get out of, and my kids need to go to bed at about 8 pm. so we won't get a chance to spend much time together.

here's the thing - she has 14 days to drive around the country, and she only allocates an evening for her brother?

that pisses me off.

6. EL72

EL72 Distinguished Member

I'll see what happens with her, if it's anything relatively humorous there will be a thread to follow.
    I did however ask her last night to visit Bloomingdales for me, and this morning she sent me a cell phone camera picture she took of the front doors. I think I'm in love [​IMG]

JB

This is not the right approach for escaping the friends' zone.

7. Shoriasis

Shoriasis New Member

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

This is not the right approach for escaping the friends' zone.

No.... not even close.

JB---- review ALL the threads about women and all the posts made my Conne, then do exactly the opposite. Recipe for success right there.

9. Brian278

Brian278 Distinguished Member

No.... not even close. JB---- review ALL the threads about women and all the posts made my Conne, then do exactly the opposite. Recipe for success right there.
    This may have been before your time here, but; JB had a few somewhat epic relationship threads. It would seem he has yet to take the advice that was so generously given to him.

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

This may have been before your time here, but; JB had a few somewhat epic relationship threads. It would seem he has yet to take the advice that was so generously given to him.

He was young and stupid then. I have full faith he'll close the deal this time.

11. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

my sister and her bum of a husband are coming into town tomorrow. they took a 2 week vacation and drove from minneapolis to boston and back. they are getting into chicago tomorrow at 4 pm and leaving early the following morning. I have a 6 pm meeting that I can't get out of, and my kids need to go to bed at about 8 pm. so we won't get a chance to spend much time together.

here's the thing - she has 14 days to drive around the country, and she only allocates an evening for her brother?

that pisses me off.

I think she's doing you a favor!

12. Very_British

Very_British Well-Known Member

My son is pissed off as he wants to know how a blindman knows when his arse (ass) is clean after having a good dump! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Open to the forum.

13. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

My son is pissed off as he wants to know how a blindman knows when his arse (ass) is clean after having a good dump! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Open to the forum.

And how does a non-blind person knows if he won't leave a track mark?

14. hisroadside

hisroadside Senior Member

their highly developed sense of smell should do the trick. Wipe and smell I guess.

15. Very_British

Very_British Well-Known Member

@ acidicboy - that's easy.

And how does a non-blind person knows if he won't leave a track mark?

Let's put the shoe on the other foot shall we...

The brain informs us that "it's time". However, there can be complications here...

The individual (normally male) may be in a location where there are no WCs; therefore, he can't do a No. 2 (No. 1 being a piss).

Another scenario is - he's content with "touching cloth" as there's every likelihood that his wife sorts the washing out and throws all into the machine for him. He knows this so hasn't got a problem with skid marks in his undies.

No, I don't speak from experience.