• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

my daughter gets to go to Santa Cruz for a week in Feb and I don't :mad:

I drove past and saw santa cruz for the first time last november (also woodside and half moon bay) and it is a very nice place. also found out that at one point in their lives, ben stein and marissa miller lived in santa cruz.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
on-site property manager is useless, all he does is move the garbage from the garbage room out to the street on collection days, and put up threatening posters in the elevator. The front of the building is always messy as ****, little bits of garbage left behind that he needs to be sweeping up. Considering how much I pay in rent, there's enough money in that alone to hire somebody to sweep the damn sidewalk up. :fu: There's 4 units on the ground floor that cost more than double my rent too...

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

on-site property manager is useless, all he does is move the garbage from the garbage room out to the street on collection days, and put up threatening posters in the elevator. The front of the building is always messy as ****, little bits of garbage left behind that he needs to be sweeping up. Considering how much I pay in rent, there's enough money in that alone to hire somebody to sweep the damn sidewalk up. :fu: There's 4 units on the ground floor that cost more than double my rent too...

Pull them down and put up your own more enlightened ones.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Company proposal presented today will have around 22% of our US workforce (including myself) laid off and our jobs outsourced, medical and dental benefits gone. Happy ******* new year.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Company proposal presented today will have around 22% of our US workforce (including myself) laid off and our jobs outsourced, medical and dental benefits gone. Happy ******* new year.

didn't they listen to the state of the union speech?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ultra liberalism at its best..

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My commiserations man. It seems like the entire world's industry is a bloodbath at the moment.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Just got a call that my kid has a 101-degree fever.
There goes the weekend. And maybe next week. ****.

Ouch. Don't you give her ibuprofen or tylenol to bring the fever down, or are there other issues?

d00d, the :mad: is practically synonymous with Manton.
In fact, I would say it's nearly in the pantheon:
:rolleyes: = :tomasso:
:confused: = :romafan:
:mad: = :manton:

TRUTH.

I was trying to claim :puzzled: but it didn't seem to catch on.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Drama with the chatelaine.

Last edited:

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

didn't they listen to the state of the union speech?

I guess not. My company is not US-based so I suppose it makes no difference, regardless we are all American employees.

My commiserations man. It seems like the entire world's industry is a bloodbath at the moment.

Appreciated. Not too sure what my next step will be, I'm just going to have to wait it out. We haven't been given a time frame yet and there may be an opportunity to transfer to another location so I will see what comes available.

Steve Liu

Reaction score
Fat people who complain about being fat while eating a bag of chips.
Fat people who make massive amounts of excuses on why they cant make it to the gym
Lazy people who think they are great workers when its only in their own head that they are
Lazy people who consider other workers that work hard as brown nosers
Broke people who spend all their money then want something for nothing from other tax payers
People who whine all day "poor me"

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Newb who doesn't know the point of a thread.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, there's a lot of chips-based anger on the forum today. You know life's going really well when it's chips that you're pissed about. (Or maybe that means life is going really badly. It's hard to tell.)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man, there's a lot of chips-based anger on the forum today. You know life's going really well when it's chips that you're pissed about. (Or maybe that means life is going really badly. It's hard to tell.)

Fuckem

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads