• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I size down two, but only for shoes.

When I was a little kid I really wanted Air Jordans. Unfortunately, my parents couldn't afford them. One time we were at a marshall's or something that had a pair of Air Jordans for a very low price that were too small for me, but I lied well enough to my parents that they bought them for me. I wore them as long as I could. I now have hammer toes! :(

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

When I was a little kid I really wanted Air Jordans. Unfortunately, my parents couldn't afford them. One time we were at a marshall's or something that had a pair of Air Jordans for a very low price that were too small for me, but I lied well enough to my parents that they bought them for me. I wore them as long as I could. I now have hammer toes! :(

Be a real American and sue Michael Jordan.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Was that guy until my too tight pants ripped in the crotch-taint-buthole region. I posted on here about that a few months ago

lol (sorry), i remember that.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
southwest needs to move to a normal damn boarding system.

I get that their stupid system appeals to the deal-hunter demographic because they think it somehow helps them get a lower price but now that you can pay $10 to have them check in first for you, it doesn't even make sense because it will just piss the cheapasses off

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I get that their stupid system appeals to the deal-hunter demographic because they think it somehow helps them get a lower price but now that you can pay $10 to have them check in first for you, it doesn't even make sense because it will just piss the cheapasses off

i love it. i get the early bird every time. on my flight to and back from chicago i got the first row isle seat. i was the first guy off the plane when we landed both times. i absolutely hate being stuck in the back waiting to get off the plane while every old fat **** struggles to get their **** together.

i love early bird :)

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It is kind of like going to the Guggenheim 2 hours before the "pay what you want" window opens up. Totalally empty museum. Nice.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really feeling unmotivated today; I think it's the three or four days without sun that's responsible. I could take the day off if I wanted, but I feel guilty when I do that.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Immigration later is going to suck so much ass.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was mad clicking that **** as fast as possible and still got A45

If that is the best you can do (literally a 1.5 second window between "flight not yet eligible" to being fully checked in) it sort of defeats the point. Especially since I'm still gonna have to sit next to some fat dude.

Instead of giving the 30 places in front of me to people who will shell out 10 bucks to defeat the idea of southwest, I would rather they just gave the first 30 non-business spots in line to all of the fat people. Mr. BeerBelly can board with the Cs but I'd rather Ms. MorbidlyObese pick her seat first so that there is zero chance of her folds of fat rolling over the armrest onto my leg.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Promotions were made today. I got nothing. A guy who must have ******* Asperger's got promoted to a position in which he is required to be in constant contact with pols.

Bullshit.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads