Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I have a brief due in court on Tuesday. :fu: I don't need to work on it over the holiday weekend, but psychologically I'd prefer a clean break.

2. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Just got as much of the project done now as possible... it managed to come together quite easily in the end. WIll have to finish up a couple loose ends today and a minimal amount on vacation.

3. edinatlanta

Not so fast!

4. edinatlanta

Also, side note, I'm just now realizing how much I hate my fucking roommate. So I'm able to sleep through anything. However this cockhole is so goddamn loud he will wake me up at 430AM like he did this morning and now it is all hitting me too. I really hope for my sake he gets the job in London he said he might be getting.

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Jeeez. Anyone who's used to waking up at 4:30 should know better than to be loud. I'm quiet enough to not even wake the dogs, some mornings.

6. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Sorry for your loss, especially just a few days before X-mas.

You're a good family man, Stitch. Couldn't sleep on your son's bed after he took your spot?

Also, I love the part where your daughter, who has a perfectly good bed, chose to sleep on the floor after waking up.

7. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Something very Oedipal about that.

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

forex: sorry for your loss man.

I keep biting the same corner on the inside of my mouth. Was healing up nicely until I was eating an apple, and just took a big chomp out of the inside of my mouth. Seriously considering applying a bandage or something. This will take weeks to heal, unless I gnaw the dangling potion off. That, though, will need copious amounts of alcohol.

Yo, T-bone don't play dat. Our 12-year old used to come downstairs for all manners of maladies - headache, stomachache, heart cancer, cavities, hangnails, dehydration, what-have-you. Every time - EVERY TIME - I marched his ass back upstairs. Actually he still comes down, now I just give him a glass of water and send him back upstairs - he no longer tries to sleep on the couch like he used to. And there is no way he would try to sleep on my side of the bed. NO WAY. I have a brutal side, and it rears its head between 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m., if someone's stupid enough to deny me sleep during those hours.

After all that, I treat baby girl like a princess, no matter the hour.

9. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

lol, thanks man. i would have taken his bed but he had worked up a sweat something fierce in his writhing pain, so the bed was soaked. forgot to write that part. it was kinda gross.

i was waiting for someone to make a crack like that. thanks harvel.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

:laugh: that is generally the stitch poilicy as well, but he is 5 and he was in legit pain. i felt bad for my little man. anyhow, we have a great couch, i slept fine.

although i had to assure my wife that i wasnt pissed off at her, and that was not why i chose the couch.

11. gort

gort Senior member

The last day at work before being off for Christmas always feels like its standing still. :fu:

12. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

+1 There is like three people in my office today and one of them is this little kid, son of this woman I work with. The kid is dressed up nicely, but will not stop running. It is irritating the hell out of me.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011

13. gort

gort Senior member

Usually one of the higher-ups does a walkaround around noon telling everyone they can go home early each year. I try not to expect it to happen every year but I think everyone is crossing their fingers.

14. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

My company says you can either go home early Christmas Eve, or New Year's Eve, pick one. I always pick New Years Eve.

15. edinatlanta

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fml