Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I always bring my dog with me to NY twice a year, is he not welcome? :( He pees and poops on the curb, and I clean up after him.

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Just an observation! Just don't be clueless on your cell phone with 100 feet of leash so people can't get by.

Even worse are those people on their cell phone walking clueless to the fact that they are literally dragging their little rat-like dogs behind them.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011

3. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I walked into the office this morning after being gone for two days to find that my hard drive had crashed. :fu: I just got a loaner, but my machine is toast.

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I get very upset with people who do this, particularly when their dog is wanting to distract mine. I also do not pet other dogs, and prefer people not pet or distract mine. I want to kill people who whistle at my dog.

My dog is good about minding his own business, but people who try to distract him are annoying.

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

What is the point of sending me an email asking if I can make an appointment on a certain day (tomorrow) with an attachment with instructions as to how to get to the office, and not responding to my email stating that I available, and at what time would they like to schedule the appointment? :crazy:

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

This. The poor little dogs aren't made to walk at an NYC pace, but their owners just keep on going at the same pace, even though you can tell the dogs simply can't keep up.

7. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Excellent!

Douglas, does it really matter if you smell like everyone else in the nation? All smell same! :laugh:

8. samblackbones

samblackbones Senior member

A good friend is a team mate on my bowling team (yes I am on a bowling team). He has recently started dating the room mate of my (recent) ex girlfriend, who I do not have the warmest feelings towards. He has informed me that he is going to bring her to bowling league this week, which for the past year has been sort of a "guy thing." I tried to ask him to not bring her every week, and he has responded that that is a real possibility. I am trying to not be pissed, because I know there is nothing I can do about it, but it is kind of bumming me out because bowling league is kind of sacred to me, and is a place where usually I can talk about anything I want and not fear that it get back to an ex whose feelings I don't want to injure.
    Any advice on how to express myself to my friend? Should I just suck it up and accept that bowling is going to suck from now on?

9. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Quit the team, it's the only reasonable option!

Just talk to him and tell him those points you just put down here...he should understand. If not, that is a shitty friend.

10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

11. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

i would hire you as my SF lawyer anyday

12. sonick

sonick Senior member

+1. Especially if Bowling Night is ususally a "guys night" type thing. What do the other guys on the bowling team think?

13. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

People with money who won't pay their bills. This couple shows up to my office in a Bentley dripping in Prada and Balenciaga and all kinds of expensive shit. They just sold their business for about 8.5 million, but they won't even acknowledge a $3000.00 legal bill so I'm having to chase them down like a damn collection agency.

14. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

there is an obviously easy solution:

what would jesus do?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

do as jesus would do and she will understand in the sanctitiy thy des Quilleurs groupe... and leave thy alone.

a couple things that piss me off:

- it can theoretically cost almost $30 to drive from queens ny to New Jersey and back with all the tolls.
    - thats almost $30 to drive about 12miles each way.
    - thats almost $30 with the EZ Pass discount.

I drove back from New Jersey yesterday and almost forgot to fill my tank up... NJ has rock bottom gas prices and free full service to boot...

- the fucking gas attendant closed my gas door with the cap dangling on that thin plastic thing OUTSIDE of the latch. So I drove from NJ to Brooklyn and parked overnight on the street with my gas cap hanging out the latch.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011

15. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

How fucking hard is it to pay your bills on time? I pay my bills on time and I have no income!