• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaawwww shucks, got on facetime with the best friend today and the first thought that came to my head was, "she is cute". Freak, this has never been my first thought when I see her.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I don't know, I will ask her when I know her better. I just checked on her in the computer lab. She was reading a wikipedia page in Korean about The Internet. So sad.

would be interesting to find out what she knows and doesn't know regarding nk and the outside world. just be on the lookout for spies following you home.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

who's the biggest *****?

Probably me. It's why I stay out of the CESSpool.

ugh. the mexican stand off between me and the wife with regards to a 3rd offspring is causing ripples. dammit.

Be happy you have two, I'm still trying to get one.

I don't know, I will ask her when I know her better. I just checked on her in the computer lab. She was reading a wikipedia page in Korean about The Internet. So sad.

She is going to have her mind blown.

In unrelated news, I am working from home today due to a mild cold and abdominal cramps of all things. On the plus side, I think I've already performed more work than I would have had I been at the office. Man that place is full of distractions.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

(...)

On a similar note, the ex (the most recent one) is now freaking out on me because I said that it probably wasn't healthy for the two of us to keep talking. I've deleted the messages for both of our sakes and am not responding, but holy **** there's some crazy/scary in there.

ew - yuck. You've become FWoB.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ugh. the mexican stand off between me and the wife with regards to a 3rd offspring is causing ripples. dammit.

Let her have the damn kid. She's the one going into labor not you. But she ******* puts out at least once a week after that. Have it in writing. Also, you get whatever obnoxious sports car (yacht, watch, etc) you want in 20 years.

Edit- didn't know you want the kid. In that case see bolded.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

its the other way around actually, I would like another kid. **** that! :satisfied:

good luck with that acid. tell her you had a vasectomy maybe?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Acidicboy, ask Tita to adopt me. :D

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went to an international school and we had some Chinese students join us for the final two years. Most of them were farily savvy but a couple came from the deep dark hinterland and had aside from speaking a little English knew nothing about the world beyond the end of their paddy field. I had a girl in economics class who was under the impression that loan sharks were an actual animal common in many capitalist countries.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Let her have the damn kid. She's the one going into labor not you. But she ******* puts out at least once a week after that. Have it in writing. Also, you get whatever obnoxious sports car (yacht, watch, etc) you want in 20 years.

Edit- didn't know you want the kid. In that case see bolded.

You are a TERRIBLE negotiator.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
clock on my laptop is 30 minutes fast and won't reset no matter what. THought I was supposed to be out of here then I checked my phone... grr.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am five days overdo for my haircut I receive every fortnight. I want to cancel it because I am so tired and want to crash right after work, but yeah, five days overdo... Such a conundrum. :(

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

good luck. that is not an easy discussion to have. no advice, just good luck

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads