• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leisurewear

Reaction score
Years of living / working in the south has conditioned me to almost always tuck my shirt in. Sweater of some sort would’ve worked well but it’s getting up to 62 today. More of a casual cm / heritage fit, suggestions welcome on tweaks that would dial it more to this side of the spectrum

0416739C-9D48-48CE-BE5A-7F544B1F03BD.jpeg

Alexidb

Reaction score
I don’t really want to see your ankles to be honest. A little skin while sitting *shrug*, but standing?
Years of living / working in the south has conditioned me to almost always tuck my shirt in. Sweater of some sort would’ve worked well but it’s getting up to 62 today. More of a casual cm / heritage fit, suggestions welcome on tweaks that would dial it more to this side of the spectrum

View attachment 1130812

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@leisurewear I’m assuming you are on your way to work here. So let me ask you: what’s fair game within the constraints of your work environment?

Can you wear whatever you want or do you need to stick to some rules?

And are too looking to add new more SW&D pieces to your wardrobe or do you want to work with what you have?

leisurewear

Reaction score
@leisurewear I’m assuming you are on your way to work here. So let me ask you: what’s fair game within the constraints of your work environment?

Can you wear whatever you want or do you need to stick to some rules?

And are too looking to add new more SW&D pieces to your wardrobe or do you want to work with what you have?

That’s correct, on my way to work. Definitely constraints. Most casual I’d go is probably button up / polo and jeans. That being said, definitely looking to work on my weekend fits as well (haven’t posted anything in that category). I’m also open to adding new pieces.

loarbmhs

Reaction score

View attachment 1130812

View attachment 1130812
Love the look. And by all means, keep the shirt tucked in. I would suggest wearing socks, though. I get that it's become all the rage to go sockless, but your feet perspire and that wreaks havoc with your shoe leather.

WashedMolasses

Reaction score
Maybe it's my imagination, but does every picture you post have a cigarette dangling from your fingers? Please, I beg of you, you'll be a whole lot healthier—and the smell of your clothes and breath much more pleasing—if you kicked the habit. And yes, you'll be just as stylish without it.

Why is it that people do this? Do they think that people who smoke have never heard that it's unhealthy?

Like I don't smoke but it just strikes me as so pompous to go around telling people what their vices should be

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's my imagination, but does every picture you post have a cigarette dangling from your fingers? Please, I beg of you, you'll be a whole lot healthier—and the smell of your clothes and breath much more pleasing—if you kicked the habit. And yes, you'll be just as stylish without it.

shut up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads