• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

falgfalg

Reaction score

New York Hat Co
Engineered Garments x3
L L Bean

Moonchild

Reaction score
Belgiapanese steez...

Cotton/polyester sleeveless coat - Comme des Garçons Homme Plus
Cotton/silk/polyester shirt - Attachment
Cropped Wool/cotton/rayon trousers - Ann Demeulemeester
Combat leather boots - Ann Demeulemeester
Felt Hat - H&M

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
@Moonchild that would be so good with a crisp white sleeveless shirt , raf if you wanted to keep be/jp

(Also H&M is neither so look for an Ann hat)

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That 5zip is beautiful but then I look more and suddenly I feel like I can't unsee the chest zipper pulls. Maybe it's the angle

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
The homie Moo beat me to it but yeah older Margiela 5Zips had the chunkier MRS zips. I don't push that old Margiela is better but I def prefer the older chunkier zips

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday, and an unseasonably hot one:

EG shirt (thanks! @Parker)
EG fatigues
Birkenstock.

Moonchild

Reaction score

@Moonchild that would be so good with a crisp white sleeveless shirt , raf if you wanted to keep be/jp

(Also H&M is neither so look for an Ann hat)

Thanx 4 the feedback, The Shah
Haha thought about that sleeveless shirt thing, but I don't have one... l might cut off the sleeves of a regular shirt for experimenting purposes..
I'm on the hunt for one of those round bowl Ann x Pompilion hats... will take some time I guess (Fuuma is already on the hunt too lol)

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kindofyoung I like the long shirt under short shirt. What's the green overshirt? Jacket length and color works nicely as well, IMO.
Thank you, wearing this much color is very much new to me, so it means a lot hearing it from someone who does it as well as you. The overshirt is from Weekday
smile.gif

you should....really look for a way to change your hairstyle. it's worse than my salaryman hair that i'm too lazy to do anything with
Hah, by now I'm aware you think so (is this how @Isolation felt when I kept nagging him?) but I still like it and as seen below I really do get comments that say the opposite too. So yeah, I'm aware it's polarizing but for now it will stay. As always though, feel free to PM other haircut suggestions you think would be better.

i have no problem with your hair @kindofyoung but unlike frank, i am not into the long untucked shirt under the sweater. that it looks like an appropriated brooks brothers dress shirt doesn't help. i like the look otherwise.
I personally feel that the extra-long sleeves help push it into "intentional" length-territory as opposed to "appropriated brooks brothers", but I can see where you're coming from and do sort of wish it was even longer in the body to make the above even more clear. Appreciate the feedback
fing02[1].gif

@kindofyoung i guess to round it out I'll chime in and say that I like both the hair and the entire fit
Thank you, much appreciated!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads