• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:\

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
oh ooh, polo haters gonna hate!

(ok in all fairness, with good reason in this case.) and belt is pretty questionable too

@Willy, haven't seen you post here in a while (?). Nice shirt, I've been eyeing that one for a while. CM is doing 40% off this weekend and just saw it a few hours ago at the shop and am on the fence about pulling the trigger...

@Chet, why you gotta hem those pants so short?

Last edited:

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

tumblr_nb1pmr6rJs1qzv021o10_1280.jpg

this is terrible, and the thumbs for this are an insult to some of the other nice fits here of late

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The jeans are maybe slightly too slim for my tastes but I like it otherwise.

If that was to me then yeah, I agree. Just soaked them so they should stretch out again. I'm outgrowing them though. Should start wearing the other two that aren't as slim. Thanks!

Lurks

Reaction score
Fit is boring move on
You're right, he should wear a leather jacket on top of an ugly colored T with overly stacked jeans and some boots. Rotate ugly T-shirts for future fits and presto, instant WAYWT ingenuity!

And what's up with the background? Apartment complexes are where all the best and most interesting fit pics happen.
fing02[1].gif

Props to all the great fits the past couple pages, especially Chet since I'm rocking basically the same thing today.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're right, he should wear a leather jacket on top of an ugly colored T with overly stacked jeans and some boots. Rotate ugly T-shirts for future fits and presto, instant WAYWT ingenuity!

And what's up with the background? Apartment complexes are where all the best and most interesting fit pics happen.
fing02%5B1%5D.gif

Props to all the great fits the past couple pages, especially Chet since I'm rocking basically the same thing today.

You do know most of his fits are a leather jacket over a t-shirt right?

As your name suggests keep lurking because that comment reads like a child trying to be tough.

Lurks

Reaction score
We're on a forum about men's clothing, no one is trying to be tough.

I'd just rather see 500 "boring" fits like Willy's over one unnecessary derogatory comment from you or moo. It just creates a hostile environment that you two seem to get off on but I've lurked long enough to know that nobody else cares for it.

I come here to read about clothes not your petty internet fights. Which I'm ironically, and unfortunately, having right now.

Enough of this derail from of me. It was worth a shot but I probably just fed the trolls more.

Have a good Labor Day weekend everyone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads