• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

"dressed by the internet" but this does look pretty good
Hi, Moo! Any constructive criticism welcome!
actual criticism: i like the sweater but the shoes are boring/plebian and u should post pictures that aren't blurry, half lit, or at weird angles
song for the mute wolf hoodie song for the mute curved pant resin ro geobaskets in bone suede ro stooges heavy calf missing yellow beanie :fu:
i don't like how the hoodie accentuates your hips

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"dressed by the internet" but this does look pretty good

Ha! That's fair, although the stark is from '11; does that make it vintage in internet time? I actually don't wear it that much, but like our Comrade-in-Chief there are days when I don't want to think about what to wear and I reach for it. GATs are GATs. Denim is Rogue Territory SK, thanks to the guys from Blue Owl.

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He has no hips

He just standing like a triangle

Problem for me is that the sneakers overpower the whole fit. The rest are nice pieces but the geobaskets are like, engulfing him.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
By overpower do you mean the proportions? It may not look proportional in a static photo but it is fine worn and walking about in real life. RO Geobaskets and the like are bulky regardless. I for one like the juxtaposition. His feet look comfortable. @Synthese, take note!

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hoodie is the main problem. Just wear it to the gym. Also internet badboy stance is a bit goofy. Subtract those elements, take a better photo and this works a lot better.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By overpower do you mean the proportions? It may not look proportional in a static photo but it is fine worn and walking about in real life. RO Geobaskets and the like are bulky regardless. I for one like the juxtaposition. His feet look comfortable. @Synthese , take note!

Yes, I feel like your eyes are immediately drawn to the kicks since they´re huge (and white). Maybe all black Geos would make it less striking.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes I agree. Change it up with some higher rise pants (RO makes a lot of drop crotch) and it should balance out.

Cacatfish

Reaction score
90% of the time someone says such-and-such excessively accentuates a poster's hips I dont see it.
This time included.

Big shoes I can see, but I kind of figured that was the point.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanieSmerth