• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am instantly sorry that I took such a mean and confrontational approach. Thanks for the positive perspective @penanceroyaltea

You’ve got a really unique style that sets you apart from most. Don’t fret too much if it’s not appreciated on here or that people seem mundane in comparison.

If you’re that different you will always find the regular guy boring.

Most of us here don’t dress anywhere near the Instagram brand stars and of course many of us are watered down imitations because u see something cool and u try and u learn from it.

It’s clothes, have fun with it I Guess.

And keep posting!

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Booo I was enjoying the added spice. Just accept beforehand that you’re all probably decent people then let’s have at it, maybe even a fit battle

endorphinz

Reaction score
97DFC764-29C8-4439-8F36-78E8C155FE6D.png
You’ve got a really unique style that sets you apart from most. Don’t fret too much if it’s not appreciated on here or that people seem mundane in comparison.

If you’re that different you will always find the regular guy boring.

Most of us here don’t dress anywhere near the Instagram brand stars and of course many of us are watered down imitations because u see something cool and u try and u learn from it.

It’s clothes, have fun with it I Guess.

And keep posting!

Thank you.

I’m not fretting, honestly. As you can tell, I’ve been dressing myself for an very long time and am extremely confident in my ability to express myself thru my personal style.

It’s frequently validated IRL and if it weren’t, I wouldn’t care. I dress for me... and to get laid.

Like I said, I would have never brought my STOOOPID opinion up if there wasn’t a similar opinion posted right before.

In my post I concluded that my style doesn’t belong here... and obviously, that’s true and very cool. It’s not a problem, at all.

I’ve waited 6 months to watch real baseball & just watched the Yankees lose to the worst team in bb. I fret about that. I was engaging with y’all as I watched the game.

I just posted this on IG.. but now it’s time to leave the confines of my apartment

SPRINGTIME = CHAMOIS TIME

everyone, enjoy your day

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@endorphinz the nice thing about the early goings of regular season baseball is that there are plenty more games to play.

And when you say chamois, is that the material of that long coat by chance?

bleakhaven

Reaction score
Huh, I see people posting fits with brands I’ve never heard of quite frequently so I don’t know how everything you’re seeing could be sF approved.
Also, when a guy like @bleakhaven posts some crazy **** he usually gets a bunch of likes cause it works for him. I generally think the people here will like any brands a person is wearing, even mall brands, if it works for the poster and dislike stuff that just doesn’t fit or looks awkward
My experience anyway.

Thank you for these kind words! I haven’t posted in a cool minute but I hope everyone is doing well!

<3

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your hats? In particular, where can I get the hat with the "U" (Undercover) logo that @penanceroyaltea rocks? I just wear Nike heritage '86 caps all the time that I really like but would be cool to change it up.

@bows1 dope red jacket. Where is it from?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your hats?

My dogs eat about one hat per month, and I’ve discovered I really like the blank/logo-free cotton ones available on Amazon in a range of colors for about twenty bucks. Those, and a pale blue chambray Taylor Stitch hat I thrifted are pretty sufficient. I don’t like logos, and used to have a hard time finding blank hats, but now they seem pretty common.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads