• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donut

Reaction score
The only small nitpick I have about Vita's fit is that I dislike the rib cuff pants in that fit. IMO it would look better with cropped or rolled pants but other then that the fit is ace.

clark kent

Reaction score

I don't know why people hunch over or have this *****, self-depreciating stance. It is like a hunch or a slouch... are we suppose to feel bad for you? Is it suppose to be some visual rhetoric to fish for more thumbs?

Either stand up straight and strong and stand behind what you posted i.e. confident in your outfit, or gtfo

or hit the gym

Or I mean you can always find a better angle, get a tripod...

tumblr_lfr04opyxP1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

o rly?

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe pants should be hemmed and slight taper in second fit

still good stuff
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
The insides are black, I like to cuff them when worn with a plain top, so hemming really isnt something I would consider ...maybe if I had 2 pairs.
nod[1].gif
The fabric is really crisp, raw denim like, so maybe they will settle.

Dorje

Reaction score
einstine, both jackets are awesome. I want a huge ****** coat one day. Bottom half, maybe a little boring but not bad.

moo, better with white vs indigo jeans... but something like some grey Zam DNAs would be sick imo and tie it all together, right now it looks great but the jeans make it look rather ordinary for how much the pieces cost...

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
einstine, that Veilance looks good. Does it have no buttons at all though or am I not looking at it right?

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
einstine, that Veilance looks good. Does it have no buttons at all though or am I not looking at it right?
Has one normal snap attached to the strap at the collar, then two bottom buttons that most AV products use, its a little nub that slides into the top and it locks in tight. They are quite nifty especially for the blazer since they can be done one-handed, with a simple slide of the thumb and pointer finger.

ghostface

Reaction score
vitatimh-- looks good. though the cardigan seems too tight and cropped for the rest.

for the challenge....

yoox jacket
yoox sweater
yoox jeans
yoox derbies

ann demeulemeester wool/poly jacket (actual yoox purchase)
laneus wool/modal sweater (actual yoox purchase)
jean shop jeans
jil sander derbies

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha is that supposed to be getoasty?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
B!CD. C'mon now.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
darn that was my second guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads