• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm from SF and it's on Kaep 3 fourth quarter turnovers. Too bad he'll be rewarded with a gigantic contract this offseason, marks the beginning of the downfall in a salary cap league

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FTFY. Kap blew it though at the end, all the officiating BS aside.

The Hawks won that game my friend. The refs did not win it for them. There are always ref talking points after a big game -- no different here. No one knows about getting screwed by the refs more than the Hawks, who received an apology from the officiating crew after the 2006 SB.

Kap should have just run all night. The Hawks had no answer for that. Manning is immobile, which I why I think the Hawks have the edge in the SB.

At any rate Sea/SF was a thrilling game between the two best teams in the league.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Hawks won that game my friend. The refs did not win it for them. There are always ref talking points after a big game -- no different here. No one knows about getting screwed by the refs more than the Hawks, who received an apology from the officiating crew after the 2006 SB.

Kap should have just run all night. The Hawks had no answer for that. Manning is immobile, which I why I think the Hawks have the edge in the SB.

At any rate Sea/SF was a thrilling game between the two best teams in the league.

I just don't see the Seahawks really being able to handle all those receivers of Denver, if the refs actually call it how they should. I expect a lot of penalties on seahawks secondary. They're physical but they also hold a lot Denver receivers are different then the 49ers receivers. More agile and shifty which with tall corners doesn't play well into how they'll want to play.

I wouldn't worry about Manning's mobility he's always been able to get the ball out early. That game will either be competitive or could get ugly quick imo.

As for the game I think the 49ers looked like the more dangerous team until the 4th quarter, the defense was playing really good and seahawks had no answer for Kap running it. But they did what they've done in a lot of close games this season, they grind it out made a couple big plays. That last play, it was a good pass from Kap gave enough air for Crabtree to challenge that ball which he didn't, it was better defense and a really smart instincts of Sherman tipping towards the field of play.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stitchy, you know damn well where your heart and allegiance lie :devil:

i am a mountain man at heart. this snowy weather is bringing it out too.

---

never would have guessed there would be so many NFL fans here. noice.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im too lazy to watch football so I am just going to steal lines from this discussion if anyone brings it up :D

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
49ers in 2015!

BTW, do any of you actually bet on the games?

Nice hair, cyc. Much better than the usual spike IMO. I kind of have the same thing going on though FWIW so just personal preference. Your hair looks softer while mine is really rigid =\

AZN HAIR ugh

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't bet on 49ers even if they're heavy favorites, enough stress goes into bigger games.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I am so pissed I'm heading back to Japan before the Super Bowl, would have been nuts to be here in Seattle. Stopped by the Pro Shop at Century Link today and totally jumped on the Seahawks merch bandwagon
Gonna watch the game at Hooters in Tokyo, bright and early 7:30 AM on a Monday morning!!

thatguymj

Reaction score

49ers in 2015!

BTW, do any of you actually bet on the games?

Nice hair, cyc. Much better than the usual spike IMO. I kind of have the same thing going on though FWIW so just personal preference. Your hair looks softer while mine is really rigid =\

AZN HAIR ugh

Niners win the superbowl in 2015 for sure. 3 years in a row being so close is painful to say the least. I've bet on games of all sorts daily for the last 15 years or so.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's hard to say that they'll be there, Boldin is a free agent, Bowman had an awesome year and he'll be coming off an injury, whitner will be a free agent and probably won't be resigned, Rodgers probably will be cut. Reid will definitely need to step up he had a good rookie year and has a lot of potential but we still play in the strongest division. It's nitpicking but receivers and secondary were the thinnest part of our team all season.

Alden Smith will be back again since camp and I think Caroline should add some depth on d line as well as a role for Lattimore. 49ers also have 11+ picks so we'll see how they put them to use.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Would like Sammy Watkins from Clemson to be a slot receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1