• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I want to see you wear pajamas and slippers and a safety blanket just to see how it would look from that action hero camera angle you've got going on

Ha I can't figure out how to take a selfie from a better angle, outside at least. I just prop my phone up on a outdoor chair lol

this is not cute
this is cute

:embar:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
reedo, where is the green though?

--

also, anyone have/know of any nigel cabourn promo codes?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Noob, I dig what you did there with the high tops. Were you trying to do a Margielaish look?

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spacepope have you tried any other IB stuff? If so what's the quality like?

I have a flax knit that I'll tentatively call nice, considering I've worn it maybe twice. Can't speak for anything else but the beanie is great

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The jacket looks sort of khaki in the photo I guess, but it's definitely olive green IRL

i was hoping that was the answer. if you had just said that there is some green in the sweater, i might have had to give you a mean look.

any chance you can hook up a better pic showing the green jacket?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Noob, I dig what you did there with the high tops. Were you trying to do a Margielaish look?

Thanks...I guess this one didn't work out, but I was trying to find something to work with the shoes, as well as a way to wear the jersey blazer that's a bit more fun and StyleForum-y than usual. The pants are crinkly, light as air, and intentionally super-long; they looked great with the previous owner's MMM highs, but at 5'9, I might be too short; will hem I guess.

Being compared to reedo = :cry:

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Thanks...I guess this one didn't work out, but I was trying to find something to work with the shoes, as well as a way to wear the navy jersey blazer that's a bit more fun and StyleForum-y than usual. The pants are intentionally super-long; they looked great with the previous owner's MMM highs, but at 5'9, I might be too short.

Being compared to reedo = :cry:

You have any gray or white jeans/pants? since the shoes are black I would do black highs, gray jeans, gray t and black jacket. Simple but would look nice. The navy jacket would throw it off in my opinion. Also unbutton the jacket man!

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
cold here today

stephan schneider poncho thing
ww chan charcoal flannel suit
docs
(need some nicer boots)

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Parker, I'm curious about the suited and booted combo sans poncho thing.

Isachenko

Reaction score
I really like the idea of the shawl/poncho thing, but I can't say with 100% certainty that it doesn't look stupid.

I think it's fine for lounging around the house with a fireplace going or drinking hot chocolate with ramon seeds but out on the street? Not for me.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
hahah. yeah it is sort of like wearing a snuggie. my looking stupid tolerance is pretty high so I don't really mind walking around like this.

sb, I just tucked pants into boots. don't have a pic but the suit and boots alone looks fine to me. just wearing a crewneck knit underneath, so it's pretty cazhual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads