• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
I was just staring at a wall and making a blank face.

Also, are you saying the fits are "Blah" or are you saying you would like me to shut up and show you
where my dicks at?

Would this be an improvement?

can you shrink your head?

i really like some of your fits, but to be honest, i and probably a lot of others a bored with the workwear look

thats why i dont even bother creating another account and troll SUFU's waywt thread, as their fits are so boring

user7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
man i think listi looks like a clown in that coat. and kelvins shoes are grenson kirks im pretty sure

Agreed. Listi looks terrible.

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
can you shrink your head?

No, but I can have the pictures taken at a different angle/height so my head doesn't look so damn huge.

Like this:

The picture on the left is taken from a more appropriate angle.
The picture on the right is the original.

WAYWT031510_3.jpg
WAYWT031510_1.jpg

This makes my head less giant, although it doesn't do much about my expression...

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
before
the pic on the right oozes manly sex appeal....

you would make a great top, maybe then you can give labelking a call

For a straight man (presumably), you make it a habit of classifying people as tops or bottoms. Alas, I am a straight man also, so no power top status here.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
I'm so glad otter is back he makes me laugh
lol @ attemping to curry favor with otter -- did not yield desired result.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
For a straight man (presumably), you make it a habit of classifying people as tops or bottoms. Alas, I am a straight man also, so no power top status here.

i made no mention of you been a ''power top''

in general, a heterosexual man wouldnt be familiar with that term

m00ba77: do yourself a favor, step back and take a pic with a telephoto lens, as they will create much less distortion

you head might look more proportionate

try a 500mm lens, ok

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by user7
Edit: KentMoney was banned? link to explanation?

Speak ill of the super twinks, and StyleForum will rain its vengance down upon thee.

Originally Posted by Nil
For a straight man (presumably), you make it a habit of classifying people as tops or bottoms.

I don't think Otter ever made any claim of being heterosexual. The question is; has Otter ever seen a man that he didn't think was gay or at least bicurious?

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

I don't think Otter ever made any claim of being heterosexual. The question is; has Otter ever seen a man that he didn't think was gay or at least bicurious?

all guys who post on lame fashion forums fall between bi curious to Socal, ok

and the ones who say otherwise, i have this to say
notlistening.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

I'm wondering what classification you and I get.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I'm wondering what classification you and I get.
you my friend are hard gay...leather and pain is your thing

tagatow on the other hand is more of a ********** type of guy

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
eason if you stopped working out I think magically your whole wardrobe would fit you.
That's both true and not true, my newly made/bought clothes would fit be too big and my older clothes would fit just right. But either way, stopping working out isn't what I want.
Originally Posted by Listi
****. I need to get batteries for my camera. Just been2long. Awk. timer = awk. pose.
ddyvrd.jpg
yohji mtm nudie cp

I dig the coat but I think you have to be careful with **** like that in case you look like you're playing dress-up. I think you did a good job with that.
Originally Posted by Otter
i bet the women in this bar had no chance
*I can't breathe*
Originally Posted by jet
Today was a good day.
But did you have to use your AK? Anyway, thanks for all the feedback on the last fit, I'm going to try some different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads