• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Those marsupialed beanies with brims like the one mooba77 has are the epitome of douchebaggery.

Agreed. There's nothing better to compliment a goatee and metal ball necklace.

nocoolonesleft

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a long time but this will do since everything I own looks the same anyways. This is from before it got warm out.

waywt022610.jpg

West Germany
AA
ALD belt
KMW
LL Bean

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
Got about 5-6 inches of snow overnight.
******* snow.

IMGP0008-5.jpg

IMGP0016-1-2.jpg

North Face Hat
Spiewak Putnam Field Jacket
Vintage Pendleton Western Wool Shirt
AA V-Neck T-****
Warehouse 660 Jeans
Red Wing 9016 Boots

Your fits are good, if not my style, but please get new hats + frames + haircut. I don't think any compliment your face

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Those marsupialed beanies with brims like the one mooba77 has are the epitome of douchebaggery.

Originally Posted by Nil
Agreed. There's nothing better to compliment a goatee and metal ball necklace.

wow

I just thought it was used to keep my head warm.

avery

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nocoolonesleft
Haven't posted here in a long time but this will do since everything I own looks the same anyways. This is from before it got warm out.

waywt022610.jpg

West Germany
AA
ALD belt
KMW
LL Bean

which kmw's?

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Your fits are good, if not my style, but please get new hats + frames + haircut. I don't think any compliment your face

Everyone on the internet seems to hate my frames... yet in person I get compliments on them regularly
I've been looking at some new ones.
I actually have another pair that I purchased at the end of last year, but the arm has been damaged and I haven't replaced the frames.

I need a haircut, agreed.

Are you saying all the hats I wear are bad, or just this one in particular?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
IMG_3254.jpg

Jacket: Dior Homme
T shirt: Uniqlo
Jeans: Nudies thin finns
Belt: Margiela
Shoes: Churchs

Looks great. Is it safe to say most of these items came from Giulio on Sussex Street?

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
The flannel is one piece. Unholy Matrimony x KZO.

sounds like it was appropriately named...

c00kz

Reaction score
Well yeah, look at what people in real life like, style wise. Just that hat really.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone on the internet seems to hate my frames... yet in person I get compliments on them regularly
I don't hate them. I just think they would look better with a suit than workwear.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone on the internet seems to hate my frames... yet in person I get compliments on them regularly.

Has a lot to do with the culture in your area and how long (months to years) it takes trends to reach it, if ever.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone on the internet seems to hate my frames... yet in person I get compliments on them regularly I've been looking at some new ones. I actually have another pair that I purchased at the end of last year, but the arm has been damaged and I haven't replaced the frames. I need a haircut, agreed. Are you saying all the hats I wear are bad, or just this one in particular?
Yeah, the narrow frames make your head look a little squat. I also don't think they particularly suit the type of clothing you're wearing, I honestly like one kind of frames (thick plastic), so I'm not the person to ask for suggestions, but I think other ones might look a bit better. Also, again, could just be that I'm not particularly into workwear style, but I think the caps make you look older/stuffier than you (probably) are. I like workwear on younger people when it's a bit more playful. The driving caps also look slightly out of place with a lot of your fits, I remember a BOO button-down, APCs, and desert boots, which looked great, but the hat kinda threw me off

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
Looks great. Is it safe to say most of these items came from Giulio on Sussex Street?

Just the belt actually.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*Yawwwnnnnnn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads