• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Super boring summer intern fit.

photo17u.jpg

photo18e.jpg

Uniqlo +J shirt
J. Crew Chinos
Converse JP low profile

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
knots are fine

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Settle down there, Mr.Sensitive. It's hilarious you take it so personally, yet are too stubborn to take the 30 seconds to tie your shoes right. Maybe you have other clothing you are wearing backwards and don't even realize it? The tag usually goes in the the back. Kids get taught that the same year they learn to tie shoes.

i don't take it personally. simply, your theory that my shoelaces are somehow "tied wrong" is indicative of your idiocy. the different between you and the other guy's comment is that he actually has a personal style and doesn't like how my shoelaces are tied. you on the other hand, think there is a universal way to tie shoes and that my non-compliance somehow "scrubs up the whole deal."

coming from a person who is too scared to post a fit pic of himself lest he be chastised for all the same minutiae, and who has over 1000+ posts so irrelevant that uncontrol can't even make fun of you, your "advice" means essentially nothing to me.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stick
http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/slipping.htm

Not hating sq, love your fits, just saying that's what he means with the crooked knots.

douchebag_ggmm: take note, this ^ is how one offers constructive advice.

yeah i know i don't tie my shoes the "traditional" way. in that picture i actually swivled them more-so so they would be vertical as uncontrol pointed out to enhance the look of the height of the tongue.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tldr

and i gave you that link 4 months ago...

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wear loafers. Case close

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^you should have your own forum bro teach fools wassup

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never noticed the way others lace their MMM high tops til now. I guess I'm unique in the fact I don't use the top two grommet things, instead I lace up to the top of the punched out holes, and then tuck shoe strings in the shoe. With the laces being so wide, and the punched holes so small they don't loosen up at all when wearing them.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
how vacant does your life have to be to write that ******* much about shoelaces

Or have 5.5k posts about clothing ROFLAWL? Endless game of wits with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads