• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
lol you guys are weird. cool the kid doesn't really look good or stylish or anything.

Did I miss something ? Who said that he looks "good" or "stylish" ?

GraphicNovelty only likes his loafers... ( whyever )
CBrown85 was obviously referring to Mellowfellow... ( hopefully )
I said that everything, except the shorts, looks terrible... ( in a friendly manner )

Not exactly a hymn of praise, huh ? =/

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Chrono is the ofishal judge of WAYWT, you didn't get the memo?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol you guys are weird. cool the kid doesn't really look good or stylish or anything. he's wearing a p lame tee half tucked into shorts that don't look that great (i like some shorts) with loafers. Is it because he's black that people are being overly constructive but still positive. People seem normal most the time with skissi and kronik (where has he been lately), pg2g and others.

Buh!?! The comments about Cool The Kid's fit weren't particularly out of proportion with comments about other fits. Plus, I would hope people would naturally be gentler with WAYWT virgeens.

funny how different some people act when people of a different color and girls post fit pics though
Well, maybe. There was a female semi-regular poster a few months back who I thought tended to get the kid gloves most of the time.

also, considering how bad most look trying to copy jcrew/gap lookbooks people really shouldn't be talking smack about scott. The peons love coming out to flex their muscle when they see any sign of someone potentially weaker than them though
Is this directed at me? A grey sweatshirt + khakis isn't a ballsy combination any way you slice it, plus I'm biased against pretty much any fit involving black chucks/chuckalikes. It's not some imperious "You Suck Hopelessly At Style" proclamation- certainly nothing like some of the eviscerations we've seen recently-, merely an acknowledgment that What You Are Wearing Today may not be Hot Fiyah. Try again tomorrow. And try not to fish so hard for Chronorep, since if he hasn't already lavished praise on your chiseled, noble features, he most likely Doesn't Like You In That Way.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am assuming the chronorep fishing comment was directed at me, so whatever man. I never said anything about my fit was best or edgy, it's just comfortable. When F/W arrives everything will be completely different, as stated before this is the off season, I wear what is comfortable and gets me through looking decent and fitting well.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I am assuming the chronorep fishing comment was directed at me, so whatever man. I never said anything about my fit was best or edgy, it's just comfortable. When F/W arrives everything will be completely different, as stated before this is the off season, I wear what is comfortable and gets me through looking decent and fitting well.

I know. I'm joking. I make jokes. The only thing I'm serious about is Chrono's latent homosexualism.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
what? i often don't know when you're posting anymore, tagut because you change your avatar so nothing was directed at your person. when people change avatars i often lose who it is

maybe it wasn't as much but i dunno, it seemed strange compared to the response other new posters get (especially one who talked trash and complained before even posting a fit). But yes, tagut. I want gay intercourse

yea, shellshock was posting regularly for awhile then disappeared. Often happens though. Like when she does post though. Though when her and thundersomething (can't think of the name) posted more it started to get kinda creepy up in here. Sufu was pretty decent with female posters back in the day actually as there were a bunch who were regular posters and waywters (except thedaniway and dissillusioned lol)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Chrono is cool and all but he takes himself too seriously it seems (sup chrono) making frequent posts which would be called "Chronoaug's reality checks" if they were the end sequence of an after-school special on the dangers of licking toads, no hate. yeah people here are weird with girls, they either want to complement them, make lecherous comments, or don't post anything at all out of fear of getting called out for their lecherous comments and complements. This does not extend to black dudes, though. There were no posts talking about what a great tan he has, how lovely the curls in his hair were, or how white his teeth were (at least that I saw).

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Chrono is cool and all but he takes himself too seriously it seems (sup chrono) making frequent posts which would be called "Chronoaug's reality checks" if they were the end sequence of an after-school special on the dangers of licking toads (no hate).
i like it better when whodini uses simpsons references fwiw lol don't make me find the xeno comment from awhile back. then again, xeno is a very special flower do miss the girl posts though. however, it did get kinda awkward in that one thread when people kept posting tfs waywt pics (a week or two ago). if i were girl i'd want nothing to do with this forum though

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
toad licking which induces an intense, psychedelic euphoria that's just... just great, I believe that is a family guy reference

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But yes, tagut. I want gay intercourse

I KNEW IT!

yea, shellshock was posting regularly for awhile then disappeared. Often happens though. Like when she does post though. Though when her and thundersomething (can't think of the name) posted more it started to get kinda creepy up in here. Sufu was pretty decent with female posters back in the day actually as there were a bunch who were regular posters and waywters (except thedaniway and dissillusioned lol)
Yes, shellshock and newthunder are both welcome back. Lord knows, this thread needs beev. Neither are the one I had in mind, though.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Just wait until we have a black girl posting fits, we're going to go ******* ape-****. Oh god... oh god sorry that isn't what I meant, I just meant we're going to to crazy. Not in a mentally imbalanced way, I meant just super excited.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wait until we have a black girl posting fits, we're going to go ******* ape-****.

Oh god... oh god sorry that isn't what I meant, I just meant we're going to to crazy. Not in a mentally imbalanced way, I meant just super excited.

the-negro-community-frowns-upon-your-shenanigans.jpg

Boddington

Reaction score
Just wait until we have a black girl posting fits, we're going to go ******* ape-****.

Oh god... oh god sorry that isn't what I meant, I just meant we're going to to crazy. Not in a mentally imbalanced way, I meant just super excited.

If I post a fit, can I sig this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads