• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i really hope that this challenge delivers.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That was disappointing. DP is a tool. Though that what i2onnel costs more than 5k is very
crazy.gif

Then again, I've spent waaayyy too much money on scraps of silk I wear around my neck, so I suppose I can't really talk.

Edit: Changed the smiley to clarify that I wasn't being skeptical.
i really hope that this challenge delivers.
it wont

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nothing but :lurk: at this point.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That was disappointing. DP is a tool. Though that what i2onnel costs more than 5k is very
patch%5B1%5D.gif

Then again, I've spent waaayyy too much money on scraps of silk I wear around my neck, so I suppose I can't really talk.

it wont

i2onnel usually wears nothing less than that amount.

Trust.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got dumped by one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met today. But styleforum, you make it all better. A++ good work team.

elduderino

Reaction score

That shirt is too big for you in the shoulders by about a size.  I also think you would be much better served by shorts that are slimmer and don't have cargo pockets.

Thanks! It's an old shirt, I lost some weight since then. It still fits concerning collar-size, but the rest is off since then. The perks of having a weird body shape. Good point, I'll really have to have a look the next time I buy shirts!

But now back to tha challenge!

Edit: Sorry to read that lmao. Now that challenge better delivers.

Last edited:

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey yall. I seriously thought that I was banned for good but fortunately it was a temporary thing. Thank,s admins
smile.gif

Noctone, Le Samourai and Bigskipp - your recent fits are
fing02[1].gif

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah if you mean the depressing, quaalude-spiked kind of golden age that Beck's singin' about.
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
Love this album so much. In the day and age when recording techniques don't mean ****, you put this album on and you can just hear how well the recording engineer did.
Very nice straight forward fit. Good to have you over here, Butch.
Hey yall. I seriously thought that I was banned for good but fortunately it was a temporary thing. Thank,s admins :) Noctone, Le Samourai and Bigskipp - your recent fits are
fing02%5B1%5D.gif
Liking that jacket. Goes well with the cropped pants and kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy