• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left Hand

Reaction score
Am I missing something? How did you know exactly what car that is from that picture?

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Am I missing something? How did you know exactly what car that is from that picture?

The first thing I noticed was the turn signal stalk, which appears to also have the headlight controls. This tells me it's probably a Japanese car, most likely a Toyota (or Toyota division). The side mirror is pretty large and rectangular, which is typical of an SUV, and while it's hard to tell, it does look like the road is a bit below the car, indicating that it's riding high. There appears to be generous space between the driver and the driver's door, again supporting the theory that this is a larger car and most likely an SUV. Staying on the driver's door, the window controls appear to be located there, which rules out a few German makes if we hadn't already. The wood (or "wood" as it may be) on the steering wheel tells me this isn't just some 4runner; this is a luxury model, and more likely, a car from a distinct luxury division, and therefore a Lexus if we're sticking with the Toyota vibe I got initially.

Then if we figure in everything we know about Moo, it's obviously a Lexus RX330 and I didn't even need to look at the picture.

Left Hand

Reaction score
Impressive

Would you believe I'm terrible at those lewd bar games where you have to spot the difference in the two pictures? I guess I need to hone my eye for detail..

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
RX350
biggrin.gif

HA!

of course, I should have known you wouldn't have had the older model.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The first thing I noticed was the turn signal stalk, which appears to also have the headlight controls. This tells me it's probably a Japanese car, most likely a Toyota (or Toyota division). The side mirror is pretty large and rectangular, which is typical of an SUV, and while it's hard to tell, it does look like the road is a bit below the car, indicating that it's riding high. There appears to be generous space between the driver and the driver's door, again supporting the theory that this is a larger car and most likely an SUV. Staying on the driver's door, the window controls appear to be located there, which rules out a few German makes if we hadn't already. The wood (or "wood" as it may be) on the steering wheel tells me this isn't just some 4runner; this is a luxury model, and more likely, a car from a distinct luxury division, and therefore a Lexus if we're sticking with the Toyota vibe I got initially.

Then if we figure in everything we know about Moo, it's obviously a Lexus RX330 and I didn't even need to look at the picture.

And Miran's the one that's creepy...

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score

My post made at 6pm Los Angeles time was deleted in seconds!!!

This is ridiculous! Does EmptyM ever take a break from policing this thread? From now on, I post in the middle of the night, when EmptyM is in sleep...unless Mr Moo is correct and EmptyM really is a vampire... in which case....

leeba

Reaction score

idk/uniqlo/n&f/vans

boring but still working on getting proportions down...

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is conceptual 4est's rug/blanket doing on your couch? Did svb wander into the forest only to return to us the badge of a fallen soldier?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Hnnng bespoke gray suede boots done :satisfied:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads