• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You're in med school right? man if I was in the hospital and you walked into my room i'd be simultaneously like, "sweet, some cool clothes going on" but also apprehensive that my doctor is apparently a leather wearing tough dude
So he's studying obstetrics and gynecology.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i quite like this. is that an sns herning underneath?

thanks man, it's a herning copy by Valient clothing(they are sold at Carlings), got it for a nice price on sale
but he's only kind of young!

exactly!
laugh.gif

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

no, that guy's jacket is really tight through the midsection. it's pulling a lot and the bottom button isn't even done up

His point is that a lot of the new bball fits have been too tight. They don't have the same slouchy look that everyone idolized from Synth's fit did. I haven't seen someone else wear it as well as he does.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You're in med school right? man if I was in the hospital and you walked into my room i'd be simultaneously like, "sweet, some cool clothes going on" but also apprehensive that my doctor is apparently a leather wearing tough dude

So he's studying obstetrics and gynecology.

hahahaha I actually do a lot of community service with the obstetrics but I would like to neurosurgery so fingers crossed. As for seeing patients, they make sure we are dressed in the least threatening things possible. Also if my online personality hasn't gotten it across, I am a pretty nice and "soft" guy haha! Once I start talking they would totally have their fears handled :happy:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His point is that a lot of the new bball fits have been too tight. They don't have the same slouchy look that everyone idolized from Synth's fit did. I haven't seen someone else wear it as well as he does.
skitlets fit is dope

Last edited:

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

I thought noobizor was making implying that people were indiscriminately giving out advice just because it was Synthese who "set the standard".

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't have a problem with his blog either if it wasn't on some didactic ****. At least caseyfud has the self awareness to admit his blog is awful and he's here to learn, like me, like a bunch of us..

caseyfuds blog is not awful

haha i find it pretty amusing and unsettling at the same time. Probably because I keep seeing kevin spacey in my head.

I think my blog has gotten better since I cut down on the text posts and started posting less overall. Also, being in the "Worst Fashion Blogs" thread here and the "Daily Inanity Thread" on Film Noir Buff in the same week was a big help/wakeup call. And if I'm out of ideas I can just open up MFA and **** on reddit, and there's nothing easier than that.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I thought noobizor was making implying that people were indiscriminately giving out advice just because it was Synthese who "set the standard".

Don't believe so, a lot of the recent bball fits are just too small. Some people still stuck in the mindset that everything must be fitted perfectly to your body or it doesn't "fit" properly.

Skitlets fit is nice. I'm sorry I overlooked that, didn't mean to take anything away from him.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear mine with white jeans all the time. Found some shipley and halmos jeans on gilt for cheap to replace the uniqlos, fit well!

BTW loving this arctic weather today (like 35 F in boulder today), brought out the SS Ijevan and the Iron Hearts that I had slimmed down. So warm.
Never got a chance to wear it with white pants
frown.gif
jealous
looks good; jacket looks a little tight, though? Also, I would try it with just the middle two buttons done up, or keep it as you are and do up one more

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine fits snugly but theres no X when I button it up, that bbal is too tight.
no, that guy's jacket is really tight through the midsection. it's pulling a lot and the bottom button isn't even done up

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think my blog has gotten better since I cut down on the text posts and started posting less overall. Also, being in the "Worst Fashion Blogs" thread here and the "Daily Inanity Thread" on Film Noir Buff in the same week was a big help/wakeup call. And if I'm out of ideas I can just open up MFA and **** on reddit, and there's nothing easier than that.

post more gross/funny pics (severed cocks, people stuffing their cocks into sausage grinders) and you're jacked up n good to go sarge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads