• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

god damn cdhagg do something about your hair

He's got kind of an infuriating 12 year old immature hairline that is made worse but leaving it as is.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ Second coming of acecow

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MC crowd liked CDhagg´s socks... I don´t really care much about them, would look better in a different outfit. Agree about the helmet hair needing to go. You should go get coiffeured up.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, it would go great with his douchiness.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

There are many problems  CDHagg.  let me help you.

1.  coffee.  never serve coffee in a see-through cup.  only low-class turks and terrorists do that.  use a large ceramic "tea cup".  use a saucer, and when not sipping hold the saucer not the cup.  when you pour in steamed milk, pour to decorate with some kind of christmas tree (american way) or no decoration at all (italian way).  your christmas tree looks chopped down/crushed.

2.  shoes.  are too dressy for rest of outfit.  get italian drivers.  tods.  andrewgreg can advise.  wear sockless.

3.  shirt.  is fine, except for it is buttoned-oxford.  unbotton the collar buttons.

4.   have you considered not blurring your face? 

5.  are you jewish?  hannukah tree in that case.

I missed you miran <3

Stillmaticbeat

Reaction score
i feel like people are way to mean to cdhagg dont know the kid got nothing invested in him but if this person does something crazy you would all regret it. "can we all just get along." just because we're on the internet doesn't mean we should let go of basic human decency.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... by SF standards, we've been worshipping CDHagg for this fit.

The hair doesn't bother me that much, actually. It's not THAT bushy, and I feel like something edgier wouldn't mesh with his personality. I also think this sort of clothing suits him a lot better than leather jackets and skinny black jeans.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i feel like people are way to mean to cdhagg dont know the kid got nothing invested in him but if this person does something crazy you would all regret it. "can we all just get along." just because we're on the internet doesn't mean we should let go of basic human decency.

lol he's not going to kill himself over criticism on sf.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stillmaticbeat, thanks for having my back. Unfortunately, it is very easy to forget that behind every online persona is an actual person, so online reactions aren't very "human" in nature if you've never met the person in real life. But trust me - I have many more stress-inducing and suicide-provoking issues in my life than a **** online fashunz community. People wouldn't be so vociferous and vicious with their criticisms/insults of me if they knew me IRL or had met me IRL, because then they would know me as a real person with multiple personality nuances and stuff. I'd be human, not just an annoying SF user. That's just the way it is, so I try not to let it get to me.

Regarding the hair... I usually put in a little gel, to give my hair more texture. Like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads