• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
being buff or slim doesn't mean you'll look good. there's lots of fat dudes who look dapper as ****.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As someone that has been obese I can certainly say that I am a much happier person now that I am in great shape. Even if I was well dressed there was still a giant mountain of self doubt that cannot be overcome by buying clothes. Thats not even taking into account all of the health benefits, increased energy etc etc etc
being buff or slim doesn't mean you'll look good. there's lots of fat dudes who look dapper as ****.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
i too used to be fat and im glad im not, but at the same time not everyone wants to be 150 lbs 5% body fat.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
daniellambert-748448.jpg

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
vettloffah doesn't seem to be like the gross kind of fat, there's a lot of **** he can wear and look really good in. He's really not all that big.

I don't think colorful tee, skinny jeans and slim sneakers is the way to go, but whatever.

I don't eat much so I have $$$ for jawnz, (10) but I try to eat pretty well a few times a week. Had a surprisingly great meal tonight at The Toucan and the Lion, since they just switched over to their spring menu (not online). It's an easy way to stay skinny I guess but I'm sort of out of shape

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stanley, we were probably closer to each other this weekend than at any other point in Styleforum history. Did you feel it, too?

Ultimate gringo steeze, complete with souvenir hat for my girlfriend:

HUrg9l.jpg

This bus was not nearly as cool as the ones that had wizards, knights, and vikings fighting dragons. Plus, his team lost.

F1V2Ll.jpg

vettloffah

Reaction score

See a lot of guys waste thousands upon thousands of dollars buying clothes when they just need to lose some weight.  Got a copping addiction? buy shoes and watches till you're back in shape

This is ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason to wear ****** clothes because you're fat. Why would you want to be fat AND a slob?

Anyway, most clothes can be tailored down unless it's significant weight loss. Personally, my thighs and shoulders don't really change size when I fluctuate, it's just around the mid section. My pants and shirts can be taken in. The problem is going the other way. I have a whole wardrobe of stuff I can't wear anymore. Hopefully can get back into this fall.

well put

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Stanley, we were probably closer to each other this weekend than at any other point in Styleforum history. Did you feel it, too?

Tirailleur1 felt it too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads