• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stanley, we were probably closer to each other this weekend than at any other point in Styleforum history. Did you feel it, too?
Ultimate gringo steeze, complete with souvenir hat for my girlfriend:
HUrg9l.jpg

This bus was not nearly as cool as the ones that had wizards, knights, and vikings fighting dragons. Plus, his team lost.
F1V2Ll.jpg

What do I have to do to take away that hat from you?
smile.gif

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
zzzzzz

tumblr_m32ndyumCv1r318c8o1_500.jpg

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

UU Blouson
SS
Uniqlo
UU cropped chinos
Pierre Hardy Sneakers

Feedback appreciated, no idea what I'm doing.

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Us wide-hipped guys gotta be careful with those aggressive tapers. The two don't play well together.

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've realized with my hams/quads that 7.75" taper is as low as I can go. I really like the look of something like a 6.75"-7" hem tucked into laced boots though, can't always wear everything I guess haha.

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

only fuji does

**** that I wanna be 200-210lb and like 8% bf so I can look like Zeus, 180lb 8% is the goal for the summer.

If your fat you can still dress good and look good, but no girls gonna be like fuuuuuark I want ********** in my ******.

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i'm like 185 around 10-11% right now. way higher than I usually am because I was drinking like 4-5x a week for 3 month straight from Nov-Feb :(

how tall are you? i'm about 6' and I feel that 180 7% or so I 'feel' the healthiest. I can pack on more muscle than that but I don't feel as athletic and active as I like.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Us wide-hipped guys gotta be careful with those aggressive tapers. The two don't play well together.

Yeah, it was better when I was skinny. :( Camera angle is exaggerating

Last edited:

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** that I wanna be 200-210lb and like 8% bf so I can look like Zeus, 180lb 8% is the goal for the summer.
If your fat you can still dress good and look good, but no girls gonna be like fuuuuuark I want ********** in my ******.

pretttty sure zeus is greek. just saying.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do wonder if Teger has as big a mouth in real life as he does here. Would be fun to find out. Teger, you coming to the 10th anniversary party, player?

Haha, I'm wanting to attend one of these as well for reasons like this. Everybody yaps a lot on SF but I know it's different in real life.

and Rennavate, it's people like you why pretty much all my potential WAYWT's are with my girl and I would never post them. That girl just looks like an average girl, WTF kind of frames do you date? :uhoh:
I do wonder if Teger has as big a mouth in real life as he does here. Would be fun to find out. Teger, you coming to the 10th anniversary party, player?

He's the biggest joke of them all.

Last I checked you're the fuckin clown lookin niqqa on here.

Lol it's not that homie, maybe it's just late, IDK, you posted like 3 sentences talking about how perfect she was haha.

She ain't perfect son check out those hands and feet.
Trying to channel my inner Hendrix.

Emile Lafaurie / Mossimo / Ikks / Opening Ceremony (thanks to pfurey for the shoes)

She's actually a runway model.

P.S. I kind of hate this thread now. It's like being at a party that you don't like, and wishing you could leave, but not being able to because you're too drunk.

P.P.S. I really liked the fit pic of the guy sitting on the toilet a few pages back, but please, whomever you are - go somewhere else for the picture. :embar:

P.P.P.S. Rennavate: thanks for the moral support.

P.P.P.P.S. Thewho13: I love how only your first fit pic here on WAYWT was crappy.:slayer: It creates the illusion that you improved overnight.

Last edited:

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've never worn this suit even though the (margiela) SA assured me it looked ok- the fit is just too far out of my tailored comfort zone. but one of parker's recent posts inspired me to embrace the slouch...

0KM9nl.jpg

ZwKiPl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads