• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find the slimmest shirts require a tuck as they develop lap creases when you sit so oddly enough those who wear slim shirts do best if they never sit down.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol oh **** sup rye

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Thought I'd show, not tell. :)
I'm sure if you looked hard enough, though, you'd see that etymology is irrelevant; words gain new meanings over time, and none are more legitimate just because you want them to be.

You expect me to read anything of yours after some homophobic bullshit insult? Go *************.

"LOL", **** Albert, nothing changes around here, trouble maker. I'm bored as **** in Zhongshan (Making clothes, not fagging it out on a forum) and figured I'd see whats up. And I've seen nothing has changed, lovely!

FYI.

APC New Cure.
ALT Apparel.
Alexander Wanger.
Cons.

Nothings changed with me either.

lol dawg I lived next door in Zhu Hai for a year. Come and kick it in Hong Kong you nagger.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome lol. Dunno how comfortable I'd be going to a hair stylist and asking for a "hitler" cut. haha.

It isn't really known as a hitler or Nazi haircut. Pretty much every boy and man wore it in the 30's. There are endless variations but these are the 3 common one's:

1) You buzz the sides very short and do it all the way up to the top of your head. The hair on the top is equal in length and slicked straight back.

2) Buzz the sides halfway up. This creates a line where the longer hair meets the shorter part. The hair on top is laying over to the side with a part. This is one I have.

3) A sort of hip bowl cut. Usually works best if you don't have straight hair.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that style is called jugend, don't go asking for Hitler Hairdoo

here are some examples. There are a lot of ways to go about it:

OQ7dh.jpg

eIyNE.jpg

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Please do something about that godawful hairstyle. You look like you're balding (perhaps you are. if so, i apologize).

Last edited:

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Not balding, but I do have the "Roger Sterling" receding hairline. I'm not like one of those guys who will be bald by 30 (29 right now), but I'm not getting away scot free either.

In conceptionist's post above, the #2 is closest to what I have right now. I am thinking about doing something like #1, but as I said before, not until after the holidays. Now is not the right time to experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads