• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you photoshop a dot onto your eye? scary
but good fit

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i felt it looked less creepier than having one eye visible.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how do heattech leggings fit? what size if i normally wear 31 pants?

They stretch a lot. Im like a 32 or 33 inch waist and I can fit into the smalls. They fit me when I was a 28" too so they have a lot of stretch.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He´s the best.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EogmS.jpg

Boris hoody
Obscur leather
Julius jeans
RO sneaks/shirts

I don't know how stretchy Julius jeans are but I think the outfit would benefit from a lot from sagging, that is if it's even comfortably possible with that cut.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SNS
Epaulet (barely vis)
APC
AE

shoes are very "MC does SW&D" but it's supposed to rain today and they have good traction. blow me.

your body is perfect for SNS. I generally have to size up and roll up the sleeves

miran

Reaction score
Today instead of the kebab khaneh, I went to a Cantonese fish place. This is the first time and will most certainly be the last. I feel so sick all day.

I had "White Fish in sweet and sour mystery sauce" and steamed rice. The fish was silvery-blue...like it had been spray painted or possibly so oxidized that the metal had come out of solution...It also tasted very metallic. Didn't have any particular smell to it...if it had an ammonia smell, that would have been a hint that it was bad and I wouldn't have eaten it. But it didn't so I ate it.
It was coated in batter and deep fried, the coating was pretty good. The sweet and sour "mystery sauce" was red and kinda sour...I think it was just ketchup with industrial-grade acetic acid (20% w/v) stirred in, cheaper than using the usual ketchup + vinegar. I am not sure if it is this that is making me sick or the metallic fish itself.

Before I ordered, I asked the guy where the fish was from, coz I'd rather starve than eat anything that comes from China, and he said the fish came from New Zealand. I'm still sick though.

Anyways, disgusting. And Im cursing myself so being so cheap to have gone here. As ye sow, so ye shall reap. Or as ye eat, so ye shall go to the loo...

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Today instead of the kebab khaneh, I went to a Cantonese fish place. This is the first time and will most certainly be the last. I feel so sick all day.
I had "White Fish in sweet and sour mystery sauce" and steamed rice. The fish was silvery-blue...like it had been spray painted or possibly so oxidized that the metal had come out of solution...It also tasted very metallic. Didn't have any particular smell to it...if it had an ammonia smell, that would have been a hint that it was bad and I wouldn't have eaten it. But it didn't so I ate it.
It was coated in batter and deep fried, the coating was pretty good. The sweet and sour "mystery sauce" was red and kinda sour...I think it was just ketchup with industrial-grade acetic acid (20% w/v) stirred in, cheaper than using the usual ketchup + vinegar. I am not sure if it is this that is making me sick or the metallic fish itself.
Before I ordered, I asked the guy where the fish was from, coz I'd rather starve than eat anything that comes from China, and he said the fish came from New Zealand. I'm still sick though.
Anyways, disgusting. And Im cursing myself so being so cheap to have gone here. As ye sow, so ye shall reap. Or as ye eat, so ye shall go to the loo...

Cantonese food is ghastly. Conversely, I had a nice good chicken donerr for lunch

miran

Reaction score

Cantonese food is ghastly. Conversely, I had a nice good chicken donerr for lunch

It was beyond ghastly. I think I may have been poisoned.

Doner is Turkish so I am required by family honour to hate it. You should try gyros next time. Same ****. Doner means 'to turn" in Turkish, turn as in spit-roast. Gyro means 'turn' in Greek....we even have to copy their food literally, that's how petty and marsupialed we are. At least we have outdone them in political mismanagment and debt-out-of-control-edness.

PS How do you respond to comments in the thumbs-up 'sub-thread'? This 'tcwalter' h%$k*# is starting to really tick me off...

Last edited:

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tcwalter07

"***** aint nobody give a **** bout yo boring ass life fat ass mutha fucka eat less nasty **** homie"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads