• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are you so quick to get provoked, Mr. Moo? Did you really feel the need to send me this private message over my previous comment?

Screen%20Shot%202011-11-13%20at%2012.05.06%20AM.png

Are you really that petty, man? You don't know anything about my life, to start off with. I wouldn't be so quick to assume that your life is better than mine.

Secondly, my previous comment was a quote of tcwalter's comment on miran's post (three posts above yours) that I found funny. It wasn't even directed at you. Don't send people ******* private messages next time to harass them because you're all hypersensitive about your weight and automatically assume that any comment containing the word "fat" and "boring" is meant to be a jibe at you. Honestly, you're a ******* pretentious douche.

Last edited:

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
""***** u aint even funny my ***** uncontrol will **** yo ass up even do der b so much of it"

hahahahahahahaha

tcwalter for president

Last edited:

trafficjam

Reaction score
Someone more intrepid than I am please PLEASE make a thread consisting only of tcwalter's thumbs up quotes.

miran

Reaction score

miran

Reaction score
Anyways, back to my fish....to nurse my abdominal pain caused by the ******* metallic chinese fish ****, i am sipping chamomile tea with mint. I made a whole pot with real dried chamomile and a handful of fresh spearmint leaves. It helped a bit, but I keep needing to go to the loo every 20 minutes or so. I also added a touch of milk of magnesia, as well as took an iron supplement and folic acid...in case my body needs a boost to fight those mercury and lead oxides and other surfur-based industrial effluent compounds which may have accumulated in the fish and which are now streaming through my bloodstream. My liver is probably on strike after yesterday night. New Zealand ******...that fish was from China. Nothing else could make me this sick.

While recuperating on the couch I am also being inspired by the comments of Mr Herman Cain on America's relationship with Pakistan. I like Mr Herman Cain. A fine, fine man. Makes Rick Perry look like he's from pakistan.

Last edited:

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and thumbs guys, the wedding was cool too.

So many good fits in the last couple of pages, especially liked kunk's and FlyLo's.

EDIT: Might seriously consider adding a TCwalter07 tag on my blog. Guy's on fire. Lol

Last edited:

Rompson

Reaction score
Man I wish there was a way to thumbs up tcwalter's thumbs up comments.

miran

Reaction score
I am really surprised this is all allowed here.....one J&w comment earlier from another member, even though very much in jest, resulted in an instant banning...and even a mispelt f&g$@# comment from me in another language resulted in a warning...

As in life, as in styleforum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads