• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How would that be even remotely useful?

^^lol this guy.... expecting a test that actually makes sense / tests on useful knowledge.

Of course its not supposed to be useful- why would they test you on something that's actually useful or indicate your abilities? Also, this test sounds vaguely like the bar exam to me... .lots of memorization, doesn't relate to real life, a gigantic pain **********...

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most exams are pretty ****, I agree. Most do much better than simply random memorization, however. You'd think that an English program would test skills such as *gasp* reading comprehension and writing ability rather than just random passages from a book.

jordansmith123

Reaction score
Halloween WAYWT

UkylS.jpg

Swapped costumes with a friend.
kKMrJ.jpg

Asos/Naked and Famous/Opening Ceremony

miran

Reaction score

Well, at least I wasn't threatened with banning for being racist towards Turks...though not too long ago, I saw someone asking "are you jewish?" result in a banning....

Speaking of Turks, I was 198 lb this morning, and I am 200.6 lbs a few minutes ago, thanks to stops at the Kabob Khaneh....

Today's lunch special: Circassian chicken. A rich chicken salad/puree-y thing, of roasted/stewed/something chicken with walnuts, caramelized onions, and shitloads of red crap...possibly paprika, maybe sumac, I don't know. Served not on the usual mountain of bottom-burned rice...but today was some sort of layered rice pie....crispy phyllo pastry, then rice, with vermicelli mixed in, with pinenuts and some sort of livery thing....then more phyllo pastry, then rice...all sort of collapsing together as though it was a giant high-rise building that had been hit by an earthquake...quite delicous actually. And a side of "Salade shirazi"....cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, parsley, lime juice, some other htings I don't remember....

Today's stop for dinner: Yogurtli kabob. Two giant sticks of koobideh kabob on a bed of thick yogurt/cucumber/oniony thing....all sitting on the mountain of bottom-burned rice....an the usual Ayran.

I gotta stop going to this place...

stukearney

Reaction score
I know this is a popular thread and all you guys like to chat to each other, but could we possible keep it a discussion of WAYWT (as per the thread title) so we all don't need to scroll through multiple pages before someone actually makes a comment about a fit or posts one? Maybe create a WAYWT-Circle Jerk thread....

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

I know this is a popular thread and all you guys like to chat to each other, but could we possible keep it a discussion of WAYWT (as per the thread title) so we all don't need to scroll through multiple pages before someone actually makes a comment about a fit or posts one? Maybe create a WAYWT-Circle Jerk thread....

2542178244521.gif

ghostdog123

Reaction score
6LN9g.jpg

uniqlo/w+h/ro/viridi-anne/cp

i bought my first hat ever, opinions about it are quite divergent around here, however my chinese teacher complimented me which was enough to keep it on.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
would look better without the hoodie and with a white tee instead of the black

Last edited:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dig the hat with that "dark romantic" ish you're going for, though in all honesty it probably works only because you're doing that dramatic hide-my-eyes headtilt. The hoodie + sneakers, however, are wildly incongruous and should be replaced with a black overcoat/blazer/etc and boots before you set foot outside again.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmao, i desparately wanted to give that greg jennings video a thumbs up ...but im out :laugh:

ghostdog, i agree with bam. overcoat and boots would look awesome with the hat.

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

good idea, go *************

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads