• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
They're definitely still around, we carry the women's line only at Self Edge and the new season was just released two weeks ago:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=69

that's good to hear. Their website doesnt seem to be working anymore and I couldn't find any stockists so that's why I thought they were gone. Do you have their contact info or any info on their new stuff?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
that's good to hear. Their website doesnt seem to be working anymore and I couldn't find any stockists so that's why I thought they were gone. Do you have their contact info or any info on their new stuff?
They are based here in Seattle and have sample sales every once in a while. If you are back in Victoria now, I'll try to remember to send you a PM next time one happens. I also can't find that link to your blog through searches anymore. Is it still up and active? I want you to make me a pair of shoes but I don't think I ever saw your finished product.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
They are based here in Seattle and have sample sales every once in a while. If you are back in Victoria now, I'll try to remember to send you a PM next time one happens. I also can't find that link to your blog through searches anymore. Is it still up and active? I want you to make me a pair of shoes but I don't think I ever saw your finished product.

thanks!
I never really got around to finishing the blog, things just got really hectic and I had a lot to do when I got back. I'll be picking up shoemaking again in the summer when I have more free time hopefully, but here's a pic of the goods I brought back with me after my trip:

PA301264.jpg

user7

Reaction score
**** WORKWEAR, THIS IS THE REAL ****. SE Mr. Lucky Cap SEXIH07IIIBK Jacket RJB Kasuri Shirt RJB 106BSP Visvim Gabo Elk
Damn, this makes me wish I had copped that overdye jacket.
haven't posted anything in a while. I'd like to get your guys thoughts on the length of the sweater. too short or is it okay? I think maybe just some jeans with a higher rise should do the trick, as these ones are really low rise. Kenzo Homme sweater Context double ring belt Sling & Stones natural indigo denim Generic Man sportsman sneakers
Yeah, I think another inch on the sweater would be good, but I think it's def wearable as is. I like it. Also digging the front pockets on the jeans. Not sure how I feel about the yoke; would be curious to see a better picture of it.
Originally Posted by kunk
don't want to step to kent-level defense but let's see some of your pics.
Sorry if I sounded like a dick, no hate intended, just giving my opinion. And if i wanted feedback myself, I'd post. Not trying to compete...

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
this is the dumbest conversation ever, otter please stop posting
+1
the dude's posts aren't worth the bytes of harddrive space they waste.

Listi: sweet jacket. i really like it. would look awesome with some prorsum shirts

user7

Reaction score
haven't posted anything in a while. I'd like to get your guys thoughts on the length of the sweater. too short or is it okay? I think maybe just some jeans with a higher rise should do the trick, as these ones are really low rise.

Kenzo Homme sweater
Context double ring belt
Sling & Stones natural indigo denim
Generic Man sportsman sneakers

Yeah, I think another inch on the sweater would be good, but I think it's def wearable as is. I like it.

Also digging the front pockets on the jeans. Not sure how I feel about the yoke; would be curious to see a better picture of it.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
thanks! I never really got around to finishing the blog, things just got really hectic and I had a lot to do when I got back. I'll be picking up shoemaking again in the summer when I have more free time hopefully, but here's a pic of the goods I brought back with me after my trip:
PA301264.jpg

I think you've found your calling in life. I have a few questions but I'll PM them later. edit: Congratulations on the accomplishment. Seriously.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dibadiba, nice sweater! You pull it off well. I agree that a higher rise jean would be enough to prevent any midriff showing.

the_pole

Reaction score
**** WORKWEAR, THIS IS THE REAL ****.

kiya-hypebeast-feature-1.jpg

SE Mr. Lucky Cap
SEXIH07IIIBK Jacket
RJB Kasuri Shirt
RJB 106BSP
Visvim Gabo Elk

you kinda look like that guy from white collar

jimmy_boi

Reaction score
i just bought these Uniqlo s001 Selvedge jeans and sized down one to a 30 as ppl say these will stretch out later. it's a lil tight in the thigh area so i was wondering what u guys opinion on the fit.

frontU.jpg

backU.jpg

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmy_boi
i just bought these Uniqlo s001 Selvedge jeans and sized down one to a 30 as ppl say these will stretch out later. it's a lil tight in the thigh area so i was wondering what u guys opinion on the fit.

frontU.jpg

backU.jpg

They're tight, let them stretch a bit and they'll be fine.

And next time you post a fit pic please wear shoes, it classes the joint up.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmao @ the tv on the piece of glass, no table ahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads