The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Listi

Listi Senior member

I agree that an oxford's sleeves can be rolled in the proper context. But a Brooks Brothers lavender slim fit oxford looks "proper" and rolling the sleeves ruins it. Sambas are pretty ugly imo, if you were wearing them with slim jeans and a t-shirt I'd say no harm no foul, but with chinos it's just no no no.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yo Dawg

I heard you like sneakers, so we put some sneakers in your BR steeze fit so that when your flossin the BR, you can wear sneakers all the time, even though they look out of place, and well, kinda wack.

Sup jet

Sambas are like pussy repellant, guaranteed to make you go home empty handed night after night.

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

same old stuff, new haircut
    [​IMG]
    click for no shoes indoors asia concept

4. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

kixself your pants fit horribly
    I find these refreshing compared to the usual hip hugging denim fits.
    Brace yourself.
    Most appropriate comment you've contributed in a while. Now these are "just clothes" and awful at that. Insipid!
    WTF is this
    I don't mind the simplicity of the jeans and tee, they fit well but the cuffing is "wank"
    Sambas are like pussy repellant, guaranteed to make you go home empty handed night after night.
    Many an English geezer would disagree!

5. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Love the new haircut, similar to what I had some 6 weeks ago - reminds me, I need a trim.

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

TIME TO SHUT IT DOWN WITH THAT SWAGGER

[​IMG]

SUP
    EG usn
    gitman denim shirt
    our legacy tee
    steven allan bag
    KMW rockers with dat hem
    newish jacks

ahahaha

7. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

[​IMG]
    this looks terrible. but what's new. your jacket is salvable. your taste in fashion, however, may not be.
    Bizcaz-monday-thru-friday I'm lazy and am trying to find stuff decent enough for work and flexible enough to wear at not-work. [​IMG] BB Extra Slim Gap - not sure what's up with the flare on my left leg. Sambas since I have no good shoes.
    why do you keep posting pics with those sambas if you know they look terrible with your outfits? the pants are save-able if you take them to a tailor and have them tapered. you could even leave them a tad longer so you can roll them and wear them with summer shoes (assuming they are narrow enough after the tapering). keep your shoes for indoor soccer. unroll your sleeves like everyone else said if you are going to wear your shirt tucked in. maybe sell your couch and buy some aldens or something. i feel like those might actually make the outfit look good if you do the other suggestions. finally, buy a dark colored (like grey), fitted trench coat and you should be good. you + tapered pants + alden steez ---v you + tapered pants + alden + prorsum steez --------------------------------v [​IMG][​IMG]
    new shoes [​IMG] t-shirt kmw 1950 yuketen
    shirt and jeans look good. the jeans are actually really cool. the color and fading seem perfect. I really dislike the pant roll and those shoes (at least with those pants). i think those jeans would look much better hemmed with some stacking (if it's possible, dont know how stiff they are). otherwise just do a double roll. the shoes seem like they are not versatile at all. kind of native-americanish but they are blue with a white sole which leaves them in this sort of WTF-am-I limbo state. trying to visualize them with khakis, or shorts, or satin blue pants, or white jeans, or white pants.....nothing seems to work. white jeans maybe. if they are expensive enough [​IMG] aeglus for some reason i really like this picture. i think its the angle and the fact that you are doing a catwalk style walk catwalk for the fucking win

8. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

don't have an imagehosting service account...
    kostym blazer
    dockers ([​IMG] ) sweater
    hilfiger ([​IMG] ) belt
    PRPS ramblers
    docs
    detail pic shows seiko SNK805, plus two scraped white spots on my jeans that I haven't figured out how to deal with yet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. snake

snake Senior member

Blazer's too short in the body and the docs are way too chunky for that fit

10. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

TIME TO SHUT IT DOWN WITH THAT SWAGGER [​IMG] SUP EG usn gitman denim shirt our legacy tee steven allan bag KMW rockers with dat hem newish jacks ahahaha
    sorry to hate but this looks boring as hell. same old. you need decent shoes. and when i say nice i don't mean CdG Play.

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

same old stuff, new haircut [​IMG] click for no shoes indoors asia concept
    there you go, that haircut = magical cred
    Love the new haircut, similar to what I had some 6 weeks ago - reminds me, I need a trim.
    ... and cred gone [​IMG]
    I find these refreshing compared to the usual hip hugging denim fits. Most appropriate comment you've contributed in a while. Now these are "just clothes" and awful at that. Insipid! I don't mind the simplicity of the jeans and tee, they fit well but the cuffing is "wank" Many an English geezer would disagree!
    the normal laws for most humans don't seem to apply to chavs and footballers

12. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

Blazer's too short in the body and the docs are way too chunky for that fit
    point taken, although I think the blazer is meant to sit that way if you look at where the arms end relative to the hem. I like the chunkyness of the docs in contrast with the slimness of the blazer. Any opinions on the jeans, esp. what to do about that unwanted fading at the knee? Pix are obviously not idea, taken via photobooth

13. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

keep your shoes for indoor soccer.

i always thought that's what people wore sambas for...but anyway for what it's worth they are terrible indoor shoes, copas are much better for that if he wanted adidas (kangaroo leather, more support, toe cap etc)

14. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

i always thought that's what people wore sambas for...but anyway for what it's worth they are terrible indoor shoes, copas are much better for that if he wanted adidas (kangaroo leather, more support, toe cap etc)

i liked suede uppers for indoor more. you can do much fancier things since the ball isn't so prone to sliding around/off your foot as it is with leather uppers.

15. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

sorry to hate but this looks boring as hell. same old. you need decent shoes. and when i say nice i don't mean CdG Play.

thats fine man, you don't have to wear it. and i have other shoes, i have cp's and margiela sneakers, my shoe game is on hold for a little bit longer until next month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.