• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
not like I really wore this around much today but it's how I'd wear it and not everyone checks the toj thread

The Akira DR
tumblr_lbx7lub4JN1qbmp06.jpg

tumblr_lbx7m3vit11qbmp06.jpg
tumblr_lbx7muRyOV1qbmp06.jpg

tumblr_lbx7naEXed1qbmp06.jpg

Jacket is beautiful but overall just not bad. I really don't like the shoes, it's just too much Velcro. What are the jeans btw?

Originally Posted by colins
No-shave November: get with it.

Oh yeah well it's also no-sex November on SF but I don't feel like getting with that either.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
actually, every month on SF is no-sex month OOOOH YEAH BURN!

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Jacket is beautiful but overall just not bad. I really don't like the shoes, it's just too much Velcro. What are the jeans btw?

I'd wear my dior boots but too much hassle to put on. Jeans are APC petite standards in faux noir, less heavy than their normal stuff.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm probably going to buy another pair of marsupialedly expensive jeans this year, my KMW's are too faded and the uniqlo raw's are both too stretchy and not long enough.

btw do you have any plans for Jan-Feb? I have 6 weeks of paid vacation and I've been trying to decide if I should go to Seoul for friends and clubbing or Philippines for snorkeling.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
^^ yeah but it's still 72 degrees here ^____^

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
actually, every month on SF is no-sex month OOOOH YEAH BURN!
That hurts, man. That really hurts.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im still angry that i missed out on that ervell coat when it was on gilt for liek $120 in my size. ****

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
are you and nn twins?

i have thought myself that we look kinda similar, figured someone would point it out eventually.

anyway, today:
PB151649.jpg

nico
grifoni
brato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads