• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool, the cofounder worked with me directly for this! Came up with this idea!

View attachment 2006675
This looks totally awesome. My only concern for you is you said the rose gold tone doesn’t suit your skin tone if I recall correctly. But I thought your salmon Roth looked good in your wrist shots. The skeleton hands are excellent. I’m pumped to see what you end up with.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks totally awesome. My only concern for you is you said the rose gold tone doesn’t suit your skin tone if I recall correctly. But I thought your salmon Roth looked good in your wrist shots. The skeleton hands are excellent. I’m pumped to see what you end up with.
"Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation."

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation."
Heck yeah. Whoever you are quoting gets it. That rendering EBITDaddy posted was slick. I would be happy to wear it.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And here we have a great example of Barthes' plaisir vs jouissance du texte, will let you figure out which is which.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally received my Chronostop back from repair. Apparently the seller had glued the pusher on.

New Omega pusher and crystal, with the beveled edge.

View attachment 2006943

Wow! The OEM crystal with the beveled edge really does look sharp compared to the aftermarket version.

Glad it’s back on the wrist after a hiccup. Enjoy 👊.

Apparently the seller had glued the pusher on.

Missed this part. That's infuriating to hear.

Last edited:

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Finally received my Chronostop back from repair. Apparently the seller had glued the pusher on.

New Omega pusher and crystal, with the beveled edge.

View attachment 2006943

Wow! The OEM crystal with the beveled edge really does look sharp compared to the aftermarket version.

Glad it’s back on the wrist after a hiccup. Enjoy 👊.

Missed this part. That's infuriating to hear.
I am not so keen on buying a second hand watch when I read this (TBH I wasn’t before…)

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_0932.jpeg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not so keen on buying a second hand watch when I read this (TBH I wasn’t before…)

Understandable. However, what of antiquated models that are no longer produced?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here we have a great example of Barthes' plaisir vs jouissance du texte, will let you figure out which is which.

Banana.

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That RM 67 is great. A RM is the only brand for which I’d make an exception to my six watch rule.
Of RMs, that and the Dizzyhands (which is too large) are the only 2 in the catalogue I’d consider. Though the 67… On my mind a bit too much. Guess mummy could buy me one for my next birthday @Omega Male

missed a few pages, just catching up

Pandaros

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for some opinions.

I'm thinking of swapping out the white-black date wheel for a black-gold wheel. I think it would look nicer than having a flash of white in the middle of the dial, and the numerals of the date and dial would match up more closely.

At the moment, I'm really wondering why it didn't come with the wheel in the picture since it is an available ETA wheel.

Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 14.19.48.png Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 14.19.02.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads