• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmeis

Reaction score
Dude needs to put everything into gpt to simplify and reduce the words in his posts.

Maybe the best example of not having enough time to edit lol

Also I don’t get his post bitching about Dufour’s pricing. I wouldn’t pay that much for a time only watch but would never **** on someone for charging what they can.

I find him very strange and hard to understand...but then again I don't generally associate with dudes who have a shi*ton of money and are personal friends with Eric Clapton (not something I would be happy to shout about personally), so that shouldn't be surprising. But my main thought on him is he has some truly special, interesting pieces from great brands that also happen to be very ugly.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suspiciously fine sweater. I assume you are strapped, pard?
I've been wearing the same hoodie for two days.
IMG_7407.jpeg

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a GMT fan, but that is a fine looking watch. Have you tried on the titanium Yachtmaster? I am yet to see it in person, but I love the look.
Those are very hard to come by right now. Selling for almost $45K on the grey market versus a sticker price of $14K.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m a GMT fan, but that is a fine looking watch. Have you tried on the titanium Yachtmaster? I am yet to see it in person, but I love the look.
Thanks, man. It's the best sports watch Rolex has made in the ceramic bezel era. I asked my AD for the titanium Yachtmaster, but I also asked for the new version of my "ghost" oysterflex Dayton. My AD asked which I wanted more, and I said the latter. We'll see.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, man. It's the best sports watch Rolex has made in the ceramic bezel era. I asked my AD for the titanium Yachtmaster, but I also asked for the new version of my "ghost" oysterflex Dayton. My AD asked which I wanted more, and I said the latter. We'll see.
I tried on the 43mm Red Sea-Dweller and although the sizing is nice for PWK members, the bezel is somehow too wide to be visually appealing. Plus of course having a Cyclops on a SD just ain't right.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
It's an extraordinary watch. The circular version also. That being said I do think the black strap is part of the impression... if you're wearing this kind of thing, an intentional mismatch of leathers and formality levels is par for the course.

nsfw

Thank you! Yes I've been wearing it around with the black calf strap and it's been just fine, so I'll stick with that until I get bored of it I guess.

Nice find. I have one with same movement but from the late 1950s. If you come here from time to time you probably saw it. Can I have an idea of the price of the transaction ?

Thanks, yes if it's the tank style one then I have - it's beautiful. Sent you a DM about price

:inlove: Congrats! What a great find! Love it! Hope it brings you many years of enjoyment. :cheers:

Thank you! Me too :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads