• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wonder if, since I already have the box for my pending 5811, they’ll just send me the actual watch in an envelope.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patek sales team after selling foo an empty box with a cut out and an "I-owe-you" inside:

1675029081872.png

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least the box isn’t made in Thailand… right?
Made in China, assembled in Thailand by Chinese expats that may or may not be registered with the Thai authorities, with at least some profit sharing with the local flavour of huayi with thai names. Italy is so 2000s.

Schwazer

Reaction score

Can we get one of the law talkers here to sue Rolex for lying about the size of the Daytona?

When a woman measures anything it is always going to be smaller than the size it is stated/claimed.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They keep running a pretty cool 60 second Rolex [Daytona] commercial. Have to admit, their involvement in motorsport makes me want to buy a Daytona.

Yes, sadly it's ADs that make me not want to buy one! :rotflmao:
Well that commercial sure did the trick on me!! Mission accomplished Rolex!!

Real time picture of the Boston Rolex Boutique after the commercial aired:

View attachment 1884626

Funny, I was there on Saturday!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics