• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stimulus checks? Fucking peasants. What ya’ll should have done is start a “pain and rehabilitation” clinic in a strip mall that doesn’t exist but is somehow addressed in Hialeah, Florida (the ass-crack of Miami) and claim millions in PPP mula.

I mean, I’m not saying that’s how I got my COVID watches or anything, but….
is that where Bob Kraft got a tugger?

Drek Galloche

Reaction score
Side note on stimulus checks and government ineptitude. I received both checks in full amounts. First I thought I am going to return them, then I read the procedure for return and realized that it would most likely red flag me for an audit when they realize their calculus mistake. So I cashed all of them and stopped giving a fuck.
US gov. clearly does not care where it throws our money.

P.S. was not eligible for any stimulus.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My AD called to offer me an Aquanaut for expected delivery in August. Not something I had particularly wanted, but kind of cool for a “beater” Patek to wear at the beach, right?

1624046314664.jpeg

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My AD called to offer me an Aquanaut for expected delivery in August. Not something I had particularly wanted, but kind of cool for a “beater” Patek to wear at the beach, right?

View attachment 1626702
Meh. A friend of mine has one. I've always thought it rather unimpressive. I'd definitely buy a 5711 or a 5712A1, but not an Aquanaut. I guess if your intention is to sell it, and your AD doesn't care, then maybe its worth it to you.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm probably about the only one who feels this way but I've always kind of preferred the aquanaut to the nautilus. Just something cool and unique about the shape and patterned dial and strap
Nope, not the only one. I agree.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't believe are paying $100k+ for a nautilus when this exists.
They are VERY different watches. The Romain Gauthier Logical 1 is interesting to see, but it's not something I'd wear. Then again, I'm not a fan (aesthetically speaking) of any Patek sports watches.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a moot point because I cannot afford either the Aquanaut or the Nautilus, but the former fits my lifestyle and personality better. Not that the Aquanaut is a beater, but the Nautilus has an overly precious feel to it. I would probably hold my left arm next to my body like it was broken to avoid scratching the watch whenever I wore it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.