• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would probably hold my left arm next to my body like it was broken to avoid scratching the watch whenever I wore it.
Give it to my new buddy that I met at the alumni event. He'll take care of giving it its first "ding"

I must admit, I will NOT spend that kind of money on a watch. Perhaps that means I can't afford it. If we are talking that kind of money, my mind turns to serious art. But watch or art ... after a point the spending becomes obscene ... even if well hidden from prying eyes.

Last edited:

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm probably about the only one who feels this way but I've always kind of preferred the aquanaut to the nautilus. Just something cool and unique about the shape and patterned dial and strap
Same here, but it’s probably #9 or #10 on my top ten dream list. But if I had the requisite bank roll, I’d scoop up one with the orange bands in a heart beat

Drek Galloche

Reaction score
Reverso has the most beautiful dials in the industry. I don't know how they do it ; must be the rectangular shape and lay-out proportions. Reversos always look spectacular. That is one watch everyone should have.

P.S. Reversos come trough auctions regularly and could be picked up at a fraction of its retail. Best purchase one can make.

Last edited:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Reverso Tribute Small Seconds is on my short list. The blue is beautiful, but the burgundy is something special.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am digging the new green-dialed Reversos, but I have virtually zero use for them.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The rush to the Aquanaut is absurd to me.

Throughout the vast majority of its history, it was a black sheep. I remember deep, deep discounts from ADs pretty recently, and cases full. I’ve never minded the Aquanaut, but never had any desire (and have zero desire now) to own one.

In short, most Aquanaut owners are posers who can’t get a Nautilus and just want a steel Patek because that’s what you are supposed to have.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.